☆one☆

the outer banks; paradise on earth. it's the kinda place where you either have two jobs or two houses.
two tribes; one island.

there's figure eight; the rich side of the island, home of the kooks.
then there's the south side of the island, the cut; home of the pogues; my gang.

there's jj; my best friend since the third grade; he's as local as they come and the best surfer i know, just don't tell him i said that. the kids crazy but he's the most loyal person you'll meet. you'll pretty much never see this kid without a joint or a beer in hand... he thinks it makes him look cooler but what he doesn't want you to know is that our good friend elaine picks up his weed and beer for him... but we'll get to elaine.

then there's kiara, or kie. when she's not saving the turtles, getting a dolphin tattoo, or listening to marley, she's hanging with us.

none of us know why, she's technically a kook; her parents own a local restaurant called the wreck. kie has basically disowned her kook side, we think she wanted some excitement in her life and got stretched to us.

and there's pope; smartest person i know. he's the brains of the operation but he's kinda a weirdo. his father; hayward owned a local shop and could get you anything you wanted on the island. pope is the underdog, he's quiet and standoffish but he comes through for us 100% of the time.

last but not least, there's elaine but we just call her el or ellie. my ex girlfriend but i'm pretty sure i've seen the whole crew checking her out and that includes kie. second best surfer i know... again don't tell jj. she taught herself how to skateboard, how to play the guitar, how to drive... oh and when she was 14 she taught herself how to tattoo. she can be a pain in the ass and she scares all of us a little bit, i mean the girls 5'2 and out drinks me, jj, and pope combined.

el and kie are best friends, sarah cameron used to be in their trio but kie hates her now. el is still friends with the pogue princess; it's a sore subject for kie.
ellie might just be the biggest pogue out of all of us but somehow the kooks love her... oh and she definitely has a thing for jj, she's always flirting with him but he doesn't fall for his charm, he wouldn't do that to me.

speaking of me, john booker routledge. a few months back my father went missing at sea looking for a ship wreck so it's just me kicking it at the chateau with my crew.