☆eighteen☆

el didn't know where to go, she didn't want to go back to the chateau and face her friends after walking off. she decided to go back home, although this was something she dreaded; she was out of options.

she was in need of clothes anyways so she figured she could grab some from home and leave if her mom started being shitty again, when she got home; it was quiet... too quiet.

she searched the entire house but her mom was nowhere to be found, this wasn't abnormal for ellie's mother to run off for months at a time on a bender.

she walked into her mom's room which was a mess and saw a note on the bed.

elaine,

if you're reading this you've decided to finally leave your surf rat friends and come home, im staging with danny for a while; i'm running for him now and he wants me close by so he can make sure i'm not using his product instead of selling it like your father used to.

you can stay at the house if you'd like but i know you're a flighty girl and will probably just be stopping in.

i need you to send the rent money over to the landlord.

-mom

danny was elaine's uncle, he was a shady dude; big drug dealer from the cut. although her uncle didn't have the most noble occupation, he was always nice to her; he was the only real father figure she had growing up.

of course as she got older she had big john and hayward to look up to but now big john was gone and she couldn't hang around work all day just to hangout with pope's dad.

ellie grabbed an old bag out of her closet and found some clothes that she had to leave behind because they couldn't fit in her last bag, her other stuff was at john b's but she didn't know when or if she could go back there.

elaine was still pissed and she had a tendency to text rafe when she was mad at the pogues.

rafe🍻

ellie🌻
hey rafe
i'm sorry i've been ghosting you

rafe🍻
where have you been?

ellie🌻
with my friends

rafe🍻
with jj?

ellie🌻
yeah and my friends

rafe🍻
i thought we were friends

ellie🌻
we are
can you please just come pick me up
i don't want to be alone right now

rafe🍻
are you at work or john b's?

ellie🌻
my house

rafe🍻
ellie wtf
you shouldn't be there

ellie🌻
it's fine my mom isn't here
are you coming or not?

rafe🍻
i'm on my way