☆twenty two☆

on the way over to the chateau, they picked up kie to set things up to get the rest of the fold.
the three got out of hayward's truck and saw lights turn on in the backyard.

"who's back there?" el asked kie and pope.

"dunno?" pope shook his head, leading the girls to the back of the chateau; revealing jj in a hot top.

"hey guys! come on in" jj smiled.

"how the fuck did you buy this?" el asked "you didn't use the restitution money on it did you?"

"well yeah kinda" jj shrugged.

"jj what the fuck! that's so irresponsible" pope scolded "that money could have gotten you out of trouble with the cops"

"or you could have donated it" kie rolled her eyes.

jj stood up "yeah well i didn't, i got a hot tub for my family" his voice cracked, he had bruises all over his stomach.

"oh my god, jay" el began to cry, she walked up to him and embraced him, jj sobbed on her shoulder.

kie and pope joined them, all of them crying together.

later that night, el and jj laid in big johns bed together "i can't believe he'd lay a finger on you... i fucking hate your dad" el said sadly as she traced jj's bruises.

"i'm okay... i'm just glad i have you" he smiled "i wanna apologize for always getting so jealous over rafe"

"jj it's okay" el's stomach dropped

"no it's not, i trust that you only want me and he's in the past" he looked solemnly "and i trust that you only tried blow once and you're not gonna do it again"

el felt a wave of panic rush through her body, she didn't know if she could tell jj about her and rafe or her using again now that he was saying all of this... and after what he went through earlier with his dad.

"jj i have something i need to tell you" she said nervously.

"you can tell me anything" he nodded "you're my girl"

"i am?" she asked, knowing that now the truth was going to sound much worse

"of course you are... i mean... right?" he shrugged.

el nodded "...yeah"

"so what do you need to tell me?" he asked

"uh... just that i'm really lucky to have you" she smiled weakly.

 just that i'm really lucky to have you" she smiled weakly

👤: ellie.porter
liked by kiecarrera and 89 others
jjmaybank: my girl

ellie.porter: ❤️

kiecarrera: cuties

sarahcameron: awwww

pope_hayward: glad u guys sorted everything out

johnb_routledge: happy for u guys

——————————
authors notes: not me just finding out now that rudy's girlfriend irl is named elaine lol! but oh well it's a pretty name🤷🏻‍♀️

anyways, i wanna hopefully write this all the way up to season three, the only problem is i don't rlly get exposure on my fics until i mark them as completed.

(not that the number of reads really matters it just helps to motivate me when i see people voting or commenting, that way ik that it's worth it to spend so many hours writing)

anyways, i hope u guys are enjoying, gonna work on some more chapters within the next few days:))

ps. have u guys been watching daisy jones and the six bc i'm OBSESSED.

-stargrrrl7