☆sixteen☆

the next morning, the pogues went back to pick up sarah and kie.

when they drove up; they didn't look happy.
the girls stepped onto the boat "so are you guys friends again?" el asked.

"your little plan didn't work... but we're willing to work together" kie announced.

el smiled widely pulling both sarah and kie in for a hug.

"we win!" pope declared.

👤: kiecarrera, sarahcameron♡liked by pope_hayward and 103 othersellie

liked by pope_hayward and 103 others
ellie.porter: my best friends don't hate each other anymore!! #victory

pope_hayward: i told u we had a plan!!!

johnb_routledge: it's like christmas!!

jjmaybank: they got punkd

jjmaybank: also post more pics of u pls... no reason in particular
pope_hayward: whipped
johnb_routledge: simp
ellie.porter: might i remind u that you've all wanted me at one point...
kiecarrera: lmaoooo get fucked boys
sarahcameron: jj already did;)
pope_hayward: TOO FAR

later that night the pogues went to the crain house to jack the golf, they hopped the fence and set off the motion sensor lights.

sarah came up with a plan to go onto the porch to set off the breaker, kie and el joined her on the mission.
unfortunately, they discovered that the breaker was inside of the house.

the trio entered the house in an attempt to locate the breaker box, luckily they found it and switched off the porch lights. the boys snuck under the house with their gear; john b went into the well and jj slipped and let go of the rope.

mrs. cane woke up from the commotion cause by the boys, she began to talk to herself as she walked passed the girls who were holding their breath trying not to make a sound.

meanwhile; john b made it to the bottom of the well.
at the bottom was sewer water, he dove under and pulled up human remains.

in john b's panic, he kicked into the side of the well; revealing a hollowed out space. he crawled inside the opening which lead to a cave like room filled with the gold.

mrs cain caught the girls and tried to attack them but they got away in time; they ran under the house to warn the boys and pull up john b.

as they were pulling john b up, mrs cain came down and began shooting at them but luckily missed them since she's blind. the pogues got away, running to the twinkie and making it out with the gold.

the next morning, john b and the pogues were at the chateau "look, we gotta pawn this today" he explained "rafe wants to take me fishing tomorrow"

the crew loaded up and went to the pawn shop, jj and el went inside together.
"i need to get 80k for this" jj declared.

"this is a pawn shop" she shrugged "you'll get what i'll offer you"

"all of this belonged to his mother" el lied "he needs the cash for rent".

"let me go talk to my boss" the lady said walking into the back room of the pawn shop, a few minutes later she came back "i can give you 70k, i have the rest of the money at the warehouse" the lady claimed as she wrote down an address and slid it over to jj.

the group drove down the outskirts when they got pulled over "john b are you speeding?" kie asked.

"no! i'm doing the speed limit" he panicked "i made sure i was because jj always had weed on him"

"then what the fuck are we getting pulled over for?" el stressed.

"it's cool... just stay calm" jj assured holding her hand.

the 'cop' (barry) shoved a shotgun in john b's face "everyone out of the van" he ordered "lay down on the ground".

the pogues obeyed but john b stood up as barry searched the twinkie "john b don't" el whispered.

"you're gonna get yourself killed man" jj warned.

john b didn't listen, he slipped away into the backseat of barry's car. when he came back, john b attacked him and wrestled the gun out of his hands.

the pogues fought off barry, john b ripped off the bandana covering barry's face.

"barry are you fucking kidding me?" el scoffed.

"this basehead scammed us" jj shook his head grabbing barry's wallet out of pocket "let's go find out where this piece of shit lives".

"jj this is a bad idea" john b warned.

"you don't wanna fuck with me!" barry threatened "i know all of you... hey ellie, do your surf rat friends know about your little experimenting with rafe?"

"you don't know what you're talking about" el scoffed walking back to the twinkie.