☆two☆

boys🏄‍♂️

john b😎
i just saw something i wish i hadn't
rafe cameron and eliane

pope📚
rafe and elaine doing what?

jj🍃
oh pope my innocent friend
rafe and eliane fucking

john b😎
gross jj!
but yeah ur right

pope📚
ew what

jj🍃
that girls got problems
i knew u still had feelings for her tho man

john b😎
i don't have feelings for her
i just don't like rafe
plus he's sarah's brother

pope📚
seems like ur jealous bro

john b😎
i hate you guys

elaine and john b dated for a year in grade 9 but ended their relationship because they were better off as friends; elaine always caught john b staring at her but pretended she didn't notice. she knew that john b still had feelings for her but ignorance was bliss; besides, she was too busy flirting with jj to care.

jj was protective of elaine, he acted like he was her older brother; every guy she saw, he'd scare off.
he claimed that he was doing it for john b but who knows.

it was the day after hurricane agatha hit, elaine was with rafe in his pool house... you know. john b works on ward cameron's boat, ward had sent john b to work on the pool house; to fix some storm damage.

that's when he walked in and saw rafe and elaine, el was traumatized. she didn't want her friends to find out that she had been sleeping with a kook, let alone rafe cameron.

ellie followed john b out of the pool house "john b! i'm sorry" she apologized.

"don't worry about it" he shrugged "so rafe huh?".

"it's nothing serious... we just-" she began.

"nope! i don't wanna know" he squinted his eyes "im gonna head back to the chateau then go on the boat with the guys, wanna come?"

ellie nodded "yeah just let me grab my bag" she went back into the pool house, sad goodbye to rafe then climbed into the twinkie.

john b and ellie rode back to the chateau, the radio blaring. jj was already at the chateau when they arrived, the three got onto the boat and picked up pope first; then kie.

"john b! stop the boat" el called out, looking into the water. jj came and stood beside her "oh shit" he smiled.

"is that a boat?" kie asked.

"i've seen that boat before... when i was surfing the surge" john b confirmed.

"you surfed the surge?" kie and el said in unison.

"i wonder who's it is" pope thought.

"only one way to find out" el smiled taking off her clothes revealing her bathing suit underneath and diving off of the boat into the water.

jj stared at ellie, his eyes wide. john b noticed and punched jj on the arm "dude! not cool".

"what?! id never go for her man" jj defended.

a few moments later; el emerged from the water.
"yo!" she pushed her wet hair back and held onto the side of the boat.

"any dead bodies?" jj joked.

el made a face at him as he pulled her back into the boat "i wish, just this motel key" el explained.

the gang tried to report the boat but no one would listen; so instead they went to the motel room. jj and john b went inside while kie, pope, and el stayed watch.

the police showed up to inspect the room and jj and john b had to hide outside of the window.
when jj and john b got back to the boat, jj revealed that he had stolen a gun from the room; bad news.