Chapter 1

You fool!! How could you almost destroy something that I've worked so hard for??!To think I trusted you! Sam shouted at Nick who was the current COO of Diversity and got the job because of his impressive resume and excellent business skills or so ...

You fool!! How could you almost destroy something that I've worked so hard for??!To think I trusted you! Sam shouted at Nick who was the current COO of Diversity and got the job because of his impressive resume and excellent business skills or so Sam thought..

In the mean time all the workers gathered at Yha's desks (who's also Sam's assistant)to listen to the commotion coming from the main office at Diversity.Do you realize the damage you have caused and the decisions that I'll have to make, all because you couldn't keep your dirty hands off my money?!! Do you?!! People are going to lose their jobs!their jobs!!! you f** asshole!!,but Nick who couldn't seem to utter a word or make a move just stood there like a dishelved ghost who was busy drowning in his own sweat.

Outside everybody was in a state of fear after overhearing Sam's frightening words and just as Kirk made his appearance as he sometimes does like an invited bat who left his cage, Noi took the opportunity to leap straight into his arms but Kirk almost dropped her because look at Kirk

Kirk who was now confused and worried as hell when he saw the panic on everybody's faces grabbed Noi by the shoulders and asked her what was going on.

Mr.Kirk!! we are gooing to get fired! Noi cried with no tears coming out

What?!What are you talking about? who told you that?

It's true Mr.Kirk, Chin said. Lady Boss just shouted at Mr Nick and told him that we are going to lose our jobs

Yha who just stood there, hands folded with a slack jaw, could only stare into the abyss because one of her worst fears has finally came true..

Kirk who couldn't make head nor tail out of the situation walked into Sam's office without knocking to see what the commotion was all about but just as soon as he entered he needed to duck, because a pen holder came flying his way.

Sam what the hell?! you almost hit my head!

I wasn't throwing it at you,you idiot! I was trying to kill that fool who stole the company's assets and my money! Diversity is in ruins because of that criminal!

Oh so you are admitting to killing me Nick uttered?somehow Nick's ability to speak returned, well firstly because he didn't want to look like an idiot infront of Kirk, because apparently Kirk are loved by every employee and their mother and also because he thought he had ground to stand on but yet another desks ornament came flying his way.

Sam? you really need calm down.. Kirk calmly stated, and you need to shut your pie hole Nick!

Yes you cold hearted bitch! you need to calm down,you've got companies all over the damn world, this company isn't even that special! Nick who was obviously immune to taking good advice was grabbed by the throat and got shoved very hard against the wall that caused his head to bump.

You fucking piece of shit.. If you ever, and I mean ever, dare to speak about my company like that ever again, the same company that paid for you and your family's lavished lifestyle, the same company that got robbed by you to pay for your criminal activities, If I ever hear you utter one more foul word about Diveristy as long as you live, I will personaly see that your head gets cut off and serve it myself to your family on a plate. Do you understand me Nick? Sam calmly stated in the most sadastic way ever.

Filled with paralyzing fear when he saw the muderous look in Sam's eyes, Nick just shakes his head uncontrollably.

Now get your things and get the hell out of my face and Kirk who was just standing their with a small grin plastered on his face and with a"I told you so" look started to help Nick to gather his things and escorted him out half way to hand him over to the police but not before he gave Nick a piece of his mind and a punch to the stomach

Sam was sitting at her desks with her face now covered with her hands when Kirk made his return.

Not you again.I'm not in the mood Kirk, please leave.. Sam told him with an angry face and pouting lips that would make botox jealous.

Well hello to you too, Kirk said with that annoying vampire like grin on his face .

End of Chapter one guys!Hope you like it and please tell me what you think and If I should continue, oh and btw I like Kirk guys even though i love to make fun of him lol.