Chapter 7

****Sunday Funday****

It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon when Mon and Yuki decided to take Singha for a walk in the park.

So Mon,are you ready for tomorrow?I know I would've been anxious as hell.

I'm trying hard not think about it Gummy,I feel like jumping on a plane and leave,I'm willing to face Grandmother's wrath than to breath the same air as Sam again, Mon said with disdain written all over her face.

Then why not just pack up and leave?There's nothing besides your parents that's keeping you here,everything else is out there.I know you Mon,we've come a long way bestie,you're definitely not as timid as you look and I'm pretty sure you're not really fazed by Grandmother's threats at all,you always give people a fair chance before you push back.So what's really keeping you from leaving?

Diveristy I guess and although Grandma is using it as a bargaining chip against me,I can't really blame her to be honest.The staff at Diversity accepted and treated me like their own,they had my back since day one so I owe my allegience to them and there's this little guy,Mon said as she looked at Singha with adoration.

You have always been a loyalist Mon,something that I greatly admire in you but are you saying that you're willing to give up everything for Singha? I do understand where you're coming from but isn't that just a bit too drastic?

Seriously Gummy, now I understand why your dog keeps chewing on your ankles and yes maybe you're right,maybe it's a bit over the top but I don't think I can leave him behind again, I already failed him the first time and I don't think I will ever forgive myself for that,Mon sighed.I don't know what I'm going to do, especially about Sam..and our situation pointing at Singha

Speaking of, Yuki said glaring at Mon who was busy petting Singha,how did Sam react when she saw you?

Pretty much the same as I did.We didn't want to be in the same room with each other and believe me when I say that it was a blessing in disguise that Mr. Somchai and Grandma was there, otherwise I would've been dead and buried.

Yuki burst out lauhing, look who's being dramatic now and by the way, if that was the case she would've killed you last Saturday already.

Mon wasn't sure if she heard Yuki correctly or if it was just her guilty conscience that was playing tricks on her.

Hey, earth to Mon! Yuki said as she snapped her fingers in front of Mon's face,where did you go?

What did you mean when you said..

That you would've been killed ?Yuki continued,Mon I already know okay?I know that the person who kept you up was Sam and that the shattered glass came from her car.

I don't know what you're talking about,Mon said feigning ignorance.

Dude really?I'm your best friend,what happened to trusting each other with everything?You're hurting my feelings here girl and just so you know, I connected the dots myself so I'm the only who knows.We're taking each other's secrets to grave remember?

Mon took a deep breath as she removed her glasses.I'm sorry, I know that I should've told you but I just didn't know how to tell you without feeling weird about the whole situation.Please forgive me for not confiding in you Gummy and I do trust you,you know that.

Don't stress it bestie,I probably would've done the same.So are you going to tell me?Yuki teased.

Fine, you silly goose and there's nothing to tell really..

aha..just start talking.

Mon mentally prepared herself..

right,so I was still standing outside after you guys had left that night when she appeared out of nowhere like a se.. freaking panther,so the next thing you know we started screaming at each other in the street, because we have reached a new low apparently, which lead to me accidentally damaging her car ,which lead to us having our tongues down each others throats..Mon said blushing a bright red.