Chapter 10

****EmMon****

Mon was half asleep when she felt soft kisses being placed on her back.Sweetheart.. Mon muttered as she sighed contently..

"Mmm".."Good morning angel", came a sleepy voice.

Mon was confused,she opened her eyes and looked at her surroundings.

She was dreaming.

She grabbed her phone to look at the time.

"Where are you going'"  Emily asked as she touched Mon's naked back.

Its 7am Em,I have to get ready for work.Mon said as she covered herself with Emily's shirt.

Emily rolled her eyes,I forgot you have to work.

"You know darling I still don't understand this whole situation of you working here as if you belong to this company, but I guess they are rewarding you generously for holding you hostage, but be careful they might just keep you here, forever,Emily said half jokingly, as she let her eyes roam over Mon's body.

"Why don't you come back to bed ,we still have couple of minutes,enough time to repeat parts of last night,Emily purred as she her raised her eyebrows suggestively.

Em I can't,I don't wanna get caught up in traffic ,Mon made an excuse and kissed Emily on the bridge of her nose as consolation and because she really wasn't feeling it, now or the night before.She felt a pang guilt as she reflected on how she had to fake the entire night.She was disgusted with herself.

"Fine",Emily resigned , "traffic is obviously a b!tch overhere but I guess I can wait until tonight."

Mon was secretly releasing a breath..

Oh and don't forget, I'm taking you out to dinner, French or Italian?you know I can't do Thai, it doesn't agree with my digestive system.

"Anything is fine Em,"

Emily got up and took Mon in her arms. "Hey you know I love you right?" she whispered and kissed Mon on the forehead.

 I know, Mon responded with a fake smile.

"I really have to go to shower now",she gave Emily one more kiss and disapeared into the bathroom.

Inside the shower Mon's tears were rolling freely down her face.She was thinking about Sam,her eyes,her smile,her smell,the way she touched her..

Mon was so caught up in her emotions that she didn't hear the shower door open, she felt arms around her her waiste and a naked body pressing into hers.

"I lied when i told you that I can wait" Emily whispered into her ear,Mon didn't resist.

****

After their encounter in the shower she got dressed and put on light makeup in the mirror when she noticed the horror.

oh please God, no! no! no!... Emily!! What the hell were thinking?!

What?Emily was casually peeking into the bathroom and saw why Mon was angry.

Calm down lol, since when did you turn into such a prune?that's not your first love bite may I remind you,Emily teased.

Oh wait, Is this some sort of culture difference thing?if it is,my apologies. Make up an exuse, tell your boss that we got "caught up" in the moment and that sort of thing usually happens.I'm sure he has left his mark "somewhere" in his lifetime, Emily said matter of factly.

Mon was in a state of panic, from listening to Emily who was clearly unbothered by the whole situation to trying everything to make the mark disappear.

"I can't believe what I'm hearing", "Is this how you justify this monstrosity??" Its unacceptable Emily, you of all people would never tolerate this level of unprofessionalism.