Introduction

Aaron Hotchner and Olivia Hexlie met in London when he was a liaison at Scotland Yard. He knew upon meeting her that Olivia Hexlie was different than anyone else. First, she was a Louisiana girl who upon graduating high school joined the armed forces and excelled became a Ranger, and went on to become involved in the CIA. She was very cunning, intelligent, strong, and honestly. She kind of scared Hotch. If superheroes were real, she'd be part of some group as their trained assassin. She spoke multiple languages, was a trained sniper, hand to hand expert, knew many forms of defense, she could interrogate, and she could withstand torture. She could do undercover. She was basically a spy. And she did whatever was needed to get the job done. Which is why when Erin Strauss realized Emily Prentiss wouldn't be her eyes on the BAU, she thought to call Olivia. But, only four people were able to have full access to Olivia's file and that was the President, the Vice President, the Director of the FBI, and Olivia herself.

Erin Strauss had accidentally called in her own nightmare and she didn't even know it.

And Aaron Hotchner's lost love was going to return. But was it too late for him to make sure she was his. Especially when she was bonding with the team?

Cast
Olivia "Hex" Hexlie- Megan Fox
Jason "Jay" Gideon- Mandy Patinkin
Aaron "Hotch" Hotchner- Thomas Gibson
Derek "Bubs" Morgan- Shemar Moore
Spencer "Doc" Reid- Matthew Grey Gubler
Penelope "Pen" Garcia- Kristen Vangsness
David "Pops" Rossi- Joe Mantegna
Emily "Em" Prentiss- Paget Brewster
Jennifer "Jen" Jareau- A.J Cook
Johnny "Dig" Dingo- Scott Eastwood