Chapter 9

A few more cases, a sit down with the President with a shared laugh over the complaints of the agent's attitude, and a display of her sniper skills later, it had now been 8 months since Olivia Hexlie joined the BAU, and she had only one encounter with Strauss, and instantly, Olivia Hexlie hated Erin Strauss. The team was currently on a break when her phone rang. "Hello?", she heard breathing on the other end and her eyebrows farrowed, "Who is this.", an address got whispered along with the words, "Help me.", and Olivia was off. Dressed in black leggings, a t-shirt, vans, and she grabbed her gun and two badges. She called Hotch, "Liv, what's wrong?", she clenched her jaw, "I don't know. Track me.", and she hung up, roaring off with a wheelie.

Olivia entered the home address given to her over the phone and her eyes realized who it was, Rebecca Bryant, who was taken by the Fisher King. She took a deep breath and went into the back door, sneaking around, her eyes noticing a figure in the living room, the girl sitting on her chair. "Did you feel fear, Rebecca? I haven't, they say I never will.", the blue eyes of the girl looked over his shoulder and Olivia moved quickly, tackling the man to the ground, she spun and quickly cut the ties holding the girl in place, "Run!", and the girl listened, Olivia rolled up and her eyes hardened, "Frank.", he smirked, "Hello, Agent.", and she glared. "What did you do?", he laughed and the two began to fight, Olivia easily blocking each shot taken at her. She quickly branded her knife as a defensive weapon and moved quicker than Frank could handle, slicing his arm open and throwing him to the ground. "Well, aren't you a fun little thing.", she rolled her eyes, "The team is tracking me. Whatever you want you better fucking tell me right now or I'll kill you.", he laughed, "No you won't. Because I have another one of Jason's angels. Tracey Bell. And without me, you'll never find her.", she groaned and he moved quickly, tackling her and using her own knife to stab her. She hissed and head butted him, the man stumbling back before he retreated, hearing the sirens. Olivia clenched her jaw as she walked over to the wooden part of the floor, holding a hand to her side and the knife in place. "Rebecca!", the blonde ran back down the stairs, her eyes wide, "Are you okay?", Olivia nodded, "How about you?", the girl nodded and Olivia sighed before she took a seat. "Open the door, tell them you're safe.", Rebecca nodded and took off, telling the agents she was safe but the woman who had saved her was bleeding out. Hitch's eyes widened and he ran inside. Seeing the knife wound and she sighed, "Frank is back.", Hotch knelt to her side, "Call an ambulance!", she rolled her eyes but they closed, "You're being dramatic.", and Hotch sent her a look that faltered when he saw her losing consciousness.

Olivia woke up to a beeping and a pain in her side, "Oh god, turn it off.", she heard a laugh and she smiled, "Hiya, Spence.", he nodded at her, "Jane showed up at the BAU, wanting to be kept safe from Frank. He said you knew why that wasn't possible, if you weren't dead.", she scoffed as she began to remove the IVs and the monitors. "As if a bitch like Frank could kill me.", nurses ran in and Olivia glared. "Olivia Hexlie, DOB March 21st, 1974. I'm 34 years old. Joined the Air Force at 18, honorable discharge at 23, joined the Rangers, was there for 5 years before I joined the President's team. I've been there for 6 years, I've been with the BAU for 11 months. The sky is blue, the grass is green, you're holding up 3 fingers. It's 2008, April. In October of 2007 we met Frank for the first time. Now he's back and for some reason, he's targeting Jason. I'm guessing Jason has told the victims he has saved to call me if they're in danger before calling him. Rebecca called, I went. I got stabbed but I cut open Frank's arm and I'm pretty sure I broke his nose. I'm free to go. I need my clothes and my discharge papers. Quickly.", the nurse nodded and ran off, Spencer shaking his head, "One of these days, someone is going to not listen to you.", she rolled her eyes, "Not at this hospital. Washington General knows who I am and who I work for. My requests are orders. Time is money.", the woman came in with a bag, her go bag, and the clipboard. Olivia quickly read over it before signing and giving the clipboard back, turning and quickly changing, Spencer turning red. Olivia slipped on her boots and left the room, "Bill it to the normal insurance!", and Spencer sighed as they left.