Characters

Amelia Blanc- she is an easy going 19 year old girl with only a dad and a sister, her mother OD when Amelia was 16, she thinks it's all her fault when it was her dads. She has serve anxiety but it overcoming it. She lives in England, Manchester. But recently moved to Leicester. Lives in a 4 bedroom house with her big sister Elise Blanc. When she was 16 after her mother passed, she became a drug addict and an alcoholic to get rid of the pain but she realised it wasn't working so she put an end to it and started working on her career. She is a Lesbian and she does swear a lot. She likes to be feminine on some days and then on most days she likes to be masculine. she uses she/they pronouns but she is mostly not bothered.

Bella Ramsey- They are a lovely, 19 year old person that has a big heart. They have been acting since the age of 11. They live in England, Leicester. Now lives in a 2 bedroom flat with their dog and cat. They use any pronouns. They are also a Lesbian and does dress feminine and masculine. They also have an older sister called Jessica Ramsey. (I don't really know what to add because i don't know much about her so i will just make some of it up and btw her real sister isn't called Jessica).

Jackson Green- He is Amelia's best friend and has been since birth, they are only 2 weeks apart. His mum and Amelia's mum were best friends in high school and his mum is like Amelia's second mum. He is a 19 year old who like to act like he's 13. He loves to paint and run. Him and Amelia love to go on morning runs as he moved with amelia and lives next door. He has a twin called Olivia Green. His parents Joanne Green and Cristian Green are still together and own a wealthy business. He is one of the main reasons Amelia stopped with the drugs and alcohol. He is always there for people when there have nobody, he has a massive heart and doesn't let anyone get in his way of doing things. He is gay and is out and proud about it.

Jennifer jones- She is Bellas best friend ever since they met when they were 13 and have pursued their dreams together. She likes to be called Jenny and Jen. She is 19. She got into directing movies since she was 11, she use to love filming her friends and family for memories and then it became a passion. She is very optimistic and wholesome. She loves her dog buddy with all her heart. She moved to England from Paris when she was 13. She is straight and is in a 3 year healthy relationship with Blake Mcandrew.

I'm only gonna do these characters because they are the ones who come up mostly. x