Awkwardddd

Bella Ramsey:

I woke up today thinking that i would have a normal day. Going to an audition. Maybe meeting some fans. Never in the 19 years i have lived on this planet would i ever feel ashamed and so awkward at the same time like i have now.

It was just a normal day. Until Amelia Blanc came along. Her sister Elise is one of the most sweetest person you will ever meet. You can tell she is a people pleaser but so am i, and i don't judge anyone for it. It's good to be kind towards people. But sometimes people can go a bit far.

I recently moved to Leister for some work. I've been that busy i haven't had the time to look around and view all the sightings. Until my childhood best friend Jennifer came to me today and said that she has made a new friend and she is willing to show us around.

*FLASH BACK TO EARLIER THAT DAY*

I am so knackered after the 2 photoshoots i did this morning and my audition. Fucking hell it's only 1pm. I have no idea what to do today.

*Ring Ring*  *Ring Ring*

Incoming call
Jen Jen🥰
Accept|Decline

Bel Bel🔔❤️
"Hey Jen!"

Jen Jen🥰
"Hi Bella, so i made a new friend today!"

Bel Bel🔔❤️
"Wow i'm proud of you"

Jen Jen🥰
"Aw thanks anyway she said that she is willing to show us both around since we are new here. U up for it?"

Bel Bel🔔❤️
"Erm yea sure why not"

Jen Jen🥰
"Alright i'll send you the address!"

Bel Bel🔔❤️
"Okay bye Jen"

Jen Jen🥰
"Byeeeeee"

I get the message and get into my red car. I love the colour red! Anyway i get in the car and put the address in into my phone and follow the directions.

I pull into a car park to see some really beautiful modern flats. I text Jenny saying i'm here and she comes running out the doors.

She embraces me in a warm hug that sends shivers down my spine. "Bella this is Elise, Elise this is Bella." Jenny says with a big smile on her face.

"Hi, nice to meet you." I say with a smile. I go out to shake her hand but she just disses it and gives me a welcoming hug.

"Nice to meet you to! Your 19 right?" She asks. People always think i'm about 14 or 15 because of my height. But no I'm 19. I may dress like it but i defo don't look like it.

"Yh i'm 19. Your actually one of the first people to guess my age right." I laugh. It's true though. She is the first person to guess.

"Ah my little sister is 19 as well. I think you two would get along quite well as she is also gay." She says. My cheeks blush a bright pink and i just look to the ground. I haven't really dated anyone for about 2 years because trying to keep your relationship private is just not it.

"Right let's get going shall we." Elise says. As we are walking to Elise's car i see a pink, black and white motorbike. Shit it looks cool as fuck and also fast. I just ignore it and get in the back of Elise's black mini.

Shortly, we arrive at a cute cafe called 'Sweet n Treat'. I just know i have to take pictures for my mum she loves cute cafes like this. We go inside and there's vines all over the walls with lights stringing down next to them. The floor, tables and counters are all white marble and chairs are black marble.