Fuck you

Amelia's pov:

I wake up dying of thirst. Because like who doesn't. I look around my room to see if there is any drinks in here. Nope. My face feels sticky though. I walk out of my room and i hear voices coming from the living room. I walk into the kitchen and take out a glass and fill it with water. I turn around and see Elise, Jenny and Bella just staring at me.

"Why are use staring at me like you have just seen a ghost." I say. "Erm Amelia y-you have blood all down your shirt and round your mouth." Elise says. I look down and see blood all over me. What the fuck. Not again.

"What the actual fuck." I say. Then i start coughing horrendously. As i was coughing i could feel something coming up my throat and i gag. I cough again and blood start coming out my mouth, going everywhere. I stay calm because this has happened before but i was by myself and had to call the ambulance because i thought i was dying.

They are come rushing to me panicking. "OMG OMG WHAT DO WE DO!" Jenny screamed. "I DONT KNOW CALL THE AMBULANCE!" Elise screamed back. "No don't." I say. "What?" Bella says. "Do not call the ambulance it's a waste of time. I just need to cough it all up and then i'll be fine. That what they said last time." I say.
(If you do really start coughing up blood probs don't do this because i made it up so i don't if it is right👍😭)

A few minutes later i am sat on the floor breathing heavily. There's blood everywhere. All over me, the counter, the walls. in the sink. Elise did call the ambulance in the end and they are on their way.

~3 hours later~

We are now back from the hospital, which can i just say- so annoying. They said i was fine and they don't know what caused it. I check my phone and see that there is an email:

jerry2586@hotmail.com

Dear Amelia Blanc,

We would like to congratulate you on getting the part of Lily Pitter in 'The wonders of the world'. Filming will start in 2 weeks. We are very excited to meet you. Down below is more information.

Filming starts in 2 weeks on the 19th of may. You will be flow into New York City on the 14th of may to meet all your cast mates and get to know them more.
Here are all of the Main characters that will be in the film:
Bobbi Marshall-Bella Ramsey
Mya days-Jenna Ortega
Jacob White- Tenzing Norgay Trainor
Harper Scott- zendaya
Reece Moore-Tom Holland
Peter Pitter-Pedro Pascal
Harrison White-Tom Cruise

They are all the people you will be meeting on the 14th of may. You will also meet myself and the rest of the producers and directors. For safe purposes only we are not going to send the script but you will be given it when we see you on the 14th. Can't wait to meet you!

Yours sincerely,
Jerry contamor.

Omg that's was the main director. I can't wait for this. It's currently 2pm. I really wanna go tell Elise that i got this job but i can't. Wait i can tell Bella though. I walk out my room and go down the hall where Bella is in the spare room. It sound like she's on the phone.

"No i don't even like Amelia she's really weird." Bellas says on the phone. What the fuck i thought we were friends. I pull out my phone and start recording her phone call.

"Yeah i know she's really shit at acting too like have you seen her in Wednesday she is a nothing compared to Jenna Ortega." They say. I feel my eyes burning and feel tears sprinkling down my face.

"Don't even get me started with her ugly face, omg and her sisters to. i'm just using her and her sister because me and Jenny has no other friends here it's so boring without you." They says groaning. Tears start pouring down my face faster. I step back and i fall over a plant. Great decorating Elise. I fall on my bum with a loud band. Bella looks up and sees me on the floor with my phone pointing at her.

I stand up and run to Elise and Jenny. "Woah woah what's going on." Elise says. "Your gonna wanna look at this." I say showing her my phone. By the time the video is over Bella walks in. Just as Elise opens her mouth, Jenny beats her to it. "What the actual fuck is wrong with you!" Jenny Screams.

"All we was, was nice to you. Yes you may have gotten the wrong impression the first time but i m said sorry because i was. But now i'm fucking not. Go fuck yourself and your petty little career. You say i'm a nothing, go look in the fucking mirror." I say out of anger. I have never been this angry but she spoke bad about my sister. Bella goes to speak but Elise beats her to it. "Get out of my house now." Elise says. Bella just grabs her shoes and leaves.

I'm going to make her life a living fucking hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so i know this is a shorter chapter but there will be a time skip. I hope you guys liked this cuz idk how i feel abt it. Oh well 😭. Hope you guys have a lovely day. Stay hydrated kids. And eat healthy. If you have any idea please put them in the comments cuz idk what to do for the next chapter.

Love you all
~A❤️