The nearly fight

It was the night before i was leaving. I had been cooped up in my bed all week, crying. I had isolated myself again.

But my sister and Jack were there for me. Trying to make me happy. It didn't really work. But it's the effort they put in that made me smile. They both made me get out of my bed and start packing.

I'm about half way through when my phone starts to ring.

No Caller ID
Accept|Decline

Amelia
Other person

Hello?

Hey

Who is this?

It's Bella

What do you want

I just wanted to say sorry
for the things i said

It's too late Bella, words hurt
and i don't think i'll be able
to forgive you

Okay that's fine but
i just wanted to say that
i'm sorry. I do want to
explain why i said all them
things

I don't want to hear it, you
said nasty things about me
and my sister. There's nothing
else to explain.

It would be nice if you
heard me out Amelia

No Bella. There's no need
Goodbye

And with that i hung up the phone and blocked the number so they couldn't call me again. But i'm gonna have to see her tomorrow. I just carry on with my packing to keep it off my mind.

I finish packing at 10:36pm. My flight is at 3am. I take a shower and put my tracksuit that i'm wearing to the airport. I just scroll through instagram and tik tok to make the time go fast.

It's now 1:26am and i have to be out the house in 4 minutes. My sister and Jack are driving me to the airport. We around at 2:01am.

"I'm gonna miss you pookie." Jack says wrapping his arms around me. "I'm gonna miss you to mush." I say with sad eyes. Wrapping my arms around his torso.

"And don't think i forgot about you lovely." I say walking towards Elise and pulling her into a hug. "I'm gonna miss you so much." Elise says. I pull away from the hug and see tears rolling down Elise's face. I wipe them off with my thumb and kiss her nose.

"I'll fly you guys and James out when we start filming." I say trying to cheer them up. "You better." Jack says with a laugh. I blow them a kiss and walk off into the airport.

In the corner of my eye i see flashing. I turn my head and see paparazzi everywhere. I pose for the cameras by flipping them off. I get to security and go through with ease.

Oh i never told you where i was heading. NEW YORK CITYYYY. Ugh i love it there so much.

~8 hours and 30 minutes later~

I finally arrived in New York City. I called my driver that was assigned for me. He took me to the hotel that i was gonna be staying at for a couple months. I went to the receptionist and told her what room i was in. Which is 203.