The Audition

Amelia's pov

"Amelia your gonna be late to your audition if you don't get your ass out of bed." My sister shouts from the kitchen. We have just moved into a new flat in Leicester. My sister decorated how she likes with all the plants and crystals, but i have not got around to it yet because i have been so busy practicing my audition. It's a new upcoming 2024 big movie and i'm auditioning for the lead 'Lily pitter'. If i get this then my acting career will become big. I have already been in a couple of short films and been an extra. "Okay okay i'm getting up now!" I shout back to my sister. I look at my phone and it's 9 am, fuck fuck fuck my audition is in an hour. I take a quick shower not bothering to wash my hair since i did that a day ago and run down the hallway to the kitchen. "Morning lazy ass." My sister says. "Hey dipshit." I say back.
"BOO!" My sisters boyfriend james shouts. "AHHH FUCK YOU JAMES!" I scream at the top of my lungs. It is now 9:34 and i really need to leave so i just grab an apple juice from the fridge and a banana and say bye to Elise and James and run out the flat.

2o minutes later i arrived at the audition and there was a massive queue so i decided to get a coffee while i waited for it to go down. Then the next minute i here girls screaming so i turn around and i see Bella fucking Ramsey across the street at the audition. All i could see was girls screaming and crying and they were all tryna take a picture with them. It may of looked like i was cool but inside child me was screaming. When i was younger i use to love coming home from school and watching The Worst Witch. I was the same age as them i'm pretty sure. Anyway i was about to be late for the audition because i booked a spot and i think i was like the 17th person to do the audition. I hear my full name be shouted and as i'm walking up to the front everyone had their eyes on me but i kept my head down and as soon as i look up i met eyes with Bella fucking Ramsey and i give her a little smile and carry on walking.

As i'm waiting in the waiting room, i do my breathing exercises to try and shake of my nerves, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't but that doesn't really stop me. My name gets called again and i'm led into a room with 3 people inside. They look like very serious people so i'm guessing one of them is the casting producer, someone else who i think is another casting producer and then another actor who will be the other person for the script. I have been practicing for days on end on this script so i better not mess up. "Please state name, age and who ur auditioning for." One of the producers said. "My name is Amelia Blanc, i'm 19 years old and  i will be auditioning for Lily Pitter." I said trying to sound calm. "Okay thank you, this is Riley and she will be playing the enemy/love interest Mya Days. You may start." The other producer said. I take a dead breath in and out and look at Riley as i say my line. "I'm sorry i didn't mean for it to go this far." I say in a lower voice. "Yes you did. You just couldn't accept the fact that i'm with him!" She says starting to raise her voice. "It's not that your with him." I say. "Then what is it because the way your acting recently is not okay!" She says. "ITS THE FACT THAT YOUR NOT WITH ME!" I shout. "Wait w-what?" She whispered. "Yes all this time it's not been about him, its- it's been about you Mya. I'm in love with you. I was jealous of you and Jake, i just couldn't deal with it anymore. I'm so sorry." I say as i start to tear up. "And cut!" One of the producers say.

A/N
Okay so i have just realised that half of this chapter has been deleted wtf im so pissed rn. So im gonna finish the chapter that im doing now and then i'll finish this one off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you Amelia that was wonderful. We will get in touch with you soon!" The producer beamed.

"Okay thank you." I say with a big smile. I walk out of the studio and walk into the lobby. I stare at all the beautiful paintings and decorations. Me being me i bumped into someone great.

"Ah fuck!" I squeal as i fall to the floor. "Shit im sorry." The person said. I look and lock eyes with the person i bumped into.

It's Bella. Fucking. Ramsey. OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE TO BUMP INTO YOU BUMP INTO THEM. Amelia you really need to stop the clumsiness.

"Nah it's fine, it was karma for not looking where i was going, I'm sorry." I say struggling to get up off the floor. Fuck sake. Wanna embarrass your self anymore Amelia. "Here let me help you up." They say giggling.

They help me up and i refuse to look them in their eyes. But i eventually cough up enough courage to do that. I stare into their brown doe eyes, their beautiful.

"So sorry again lovely." I say and with that i walk back to my motorbike.

I finally reached my flat and park my bike and walk inside. I get to room 438 (which is my lucky number). I walk into the kitchen to be startled by a young woman that looks about my sisters age.

"Urm can i help you?" I say confused. "Ah you must be Amelia right?" She says with a smile. "Urm yes who are you?" I question. "Oh sorry i'm Jennifer but you can call me Jenny for short, i work with your sister and since i'm new around here she is gonna show me around." She says happily.

Growing up me and my sister never really had friends. We were both very awkward people but my sister grew out of her awkwardness but i didn't.

"Oh right nice meeting you, anyway where is my sister?" I ask. "Oh she's just in the shower." She smiles. "Oh right." I say. This is getting hella awkward now.

"What up bitches!" Jack says. He's been my best friend since primary. My only friend that actually likes me. "Hey jack!" I say running up to him to give him a hug. "Oooo who's this." He says nudging my arm.

"Oh this is Jenny i literally just met her 2 minutes ago, she's Elise's new mate." I say. "Aw im so sorry that you will have to put with Elise and Amelia." He giggles. "Urm rude?" Elise says walking into the kitchen.

"Aw my darling Elise, how are you." He says jokingly. "Yep all good, i see you have met the wonderful Jenny!" She beams. "Yes we have." Jack says with a smile. "No shit Sherlock." I say with a dirty look on my face. "Okay miss sassy boots." Jack says putting his arms up in surrender.

"Okay well im gonna go and show Jenny and her friend around so we will be back later." She says putting her shoes on. "Okay cyaaa!" I says and me and Jack wave to them. They both say bye and me and Jack go to my room.

I change into grey joggers and a nike sports bra and get in my bed. Jack gets into next to me and we watch the rest of 'The last of us'. Soon i fell asleep and so did Jack.

~Couple hours later~

"AMELIA WE'RE BACK!" I hear Elise faintly say. I stir out of my sleep and rub my eyes. I can hear all of them laughing and talking. I finally get the energy to get out of my bed. I climb over Jack and walk into the kitchen not bothering to look at them all.

"Wow look who decides to come out of their pit!" Elise laughs. "And since when did you have boobs and an ass." Elise giggles. I mostly just wear baggy clothes because their comfy.

"Oh looks like someone is jealous." I joke and turn around. I look at Elise then Jenny and then the other girl. I freeze. It's Bella. Fucking. Ramsey.

Why does this have to happen to me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay i'm sorry if you had to read the first bit and then go straight onto the other chapter and it didn't make sense but now it should 👍 I will probs start the other chapter tomorrow or on Sunday but i'm going back to school on Monday so i probs wont post a lot but i will try👍👍 (i love that emoji👍👍)

Love you all
~A❤️