Part 1 (IM BACK)

A/N: Oml it's been a very on and off journey with this story but imma still give it my best try to finish it!

~Elijah~

"Do you wonder what your mate is like...?" I ask with hesitation. I didn't want to ask this question, but it was the only thing I could think of at the moment. You see, I was going to kiss him. I just... well I..I don't know. It kinda felt right to do so, looking into his eyes and at his strawberry colored lips. It just felt perfect.

But then I remember how he doesn't know I'm his mate and all that jazz so, I ask a stupid question. A question that I am now regretting. What if he says something that I can't achieve or what if  he describes the exact opposite of me?!?!?

"I don't know? Maybe someone who is loving, kind and not perfect because.... why would I want someone that didn't need me to even them out." He smiles at me. "The most important thing is that I want my mate to be truthful." He pauses for a moment, as if he is trying to piece the words together. I put my head down not wanting to look in his eyes anymore, feeling ashamed at my actions but I couldn't tell him that we are mates.

"All my life I have witnessed my parents lie to each other. They both always have a pained look in their eyes when they look at each other. It's like they both know that the other is lying and know that the other knows, but will never dare to bring it up." He takes a deep long breath.

"My mother..she lies about her personal views of the world. She never tries to help my father see that the way omegas are treated in this pack is not right. Instead she nods her head and smiles...even praises him about what a wonderful alpha he is and how everyone loves the way he runs his pack. My father...he lies about wanting my mother." My eyes widened at that statement.

"What do you mean? That's his mate, he really doesn't live her?" He disregards my question and continues on. "He only kisses her because his wolf needs it. He only holds her because his wolf needs it. He only pretends to adore her. I even saw him let his wolf take control for just a simple kiss. He is simply with her because if he wasn't he would go mad and eventually kill himself."  A tear drops from his eye and he quickly wipes it away. I can't imagine what his mom goes through on a daily basis.

"I don't ever want that. I want my mate to love me and I want to love them." He finishes. "What about you?" I look up at him dumbly not expecting him to ask me. I trace every feature on his face landing on his beautiful brown eyes. And as I looked down at his lips I wanted to say nothing more than "You, you're what I want."

*tell him* Ash growls in my head.

(No, I can't. Not yet) I sit there going back and forth with my wolf about the matter.

"Eli?" Aaron puts his hand on my shoulder trying to get my attention. He puts his face closer to mine looking for a response. "Are you ok?"

"Umm...Ialreadyhaveamateandthey'ereverythingIhopedfor.Let'sgotobed." I rush out of my mouth before jumping into bed and rolling over to where he can't see me.

~Aaron~

I place my hand on his shoulder leaning in while asking if he's ok. He looks at me for a second before responding.

"Umm...Ialreadyhaveamateandthey'reeverythingIhopedfor.Let'sgotobed." I hardly hear what he says but.. I do hear the part about already having a mate. Great.. I hang my head down knowing that I shouldn't have crazily gotten my hopes up. I mean he's 20 for goddess sake!!! If we were mates he would have said something.

I flop on my bed taking a breath and slowly start to doze off. "Goddess help me.." I say in my head.

It's been a month now and things have improved. Me and my Blueberry have been getting along well and sparks are definitely flying. I moved back to my pack after a week and we started to train more there too because we have a better training area. He has met Oscar and basically every other warrior. Aaron has gained some muscle though very little, it's progress.

Anyway we are now at his pack house and I'm waiting for him in the living room. We are going to the mall with Kai and Kay to pick out a birthday outfit for him. I don't see the point but Kay insisted and said it was essential for someone's birthday.

My throat is a little dry so I walk to the kitchen and chug down a few glasses of water placing my cup in the sink, when I hear two people arguing. I glance from behind the wall and I see Alpha and Luna. I know I shouldn't listen in but I can't help but be the nosy omega that I am.

"Honey please!!! It's the day before his birthday, you can't change it now!" So they're talking about Aaron? Also...change what!!? "No! I already made my decision, he can't become alpha, he is too weak!" What?!?! I shouldn't be listening to this. I start to walk away. ~Nonono don't you dare walk away. We already know too much now~ (Fine) I go back into my position.

"So? He's been doing better. Elijah has been helping him and he'll be stronger in no time just please give him the ti- The Alpha yanks his arm harshly out of his mates grasp as he interrupts her using his alpha voice. Him and his wolf speaking with authority. "I SAID NO!!! I AM NOT GOING TO BE EMBARRASSED BY MY WEAK LITTLE PATHETIC GAY SON, WHO CAN'T EVEN STAND UP FOR HIMSELF. FOR GODDESS SAKE I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD OF HAD ANOTHER CHILD AND SEND HIM TO ANOTHER PACK FARAWAY BUT, 'NOOO I CANT LET MY BABY BOY GO' SO WE KEPT HIM AND DIDN'T HAVE ANYMORE CHILDREN AND I TOLD YOU THAT HE WOULDN'T BE ALHA AND THAT ONE OF THE TWINS WOULD. YOU KNOW THAT, SO STOP BITCHING OR I SWEAR TO GODDESS THAT I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL!!!"

Luna bows her head, tears in her eyes and barely whispers, "Ok." I whimper at the dominance pouring off the alpha but wanting to growl instead because of the things he said but I'm an omega so it doesn't really work like that. They hear my whimper of course and look in my direction but not before..well...how about you just see for yourself.

Aaron

It's been a month since we first moved here and it's been good. I've made new friends in the other pack and have been improving in my training with Eli. We have gotten really close over these past few weeks. It's like every time I see him my day gets better and I can tell very faint sparks every time we touch. Almost like- NOPE get that out of your head right now.

"Hey come on we have to go, we can't waste any precious time! We need to get the birth" Kay drags me out of my door with Kai following our tale. It's the day before my birthday and I'm nervous. I can't believe my dad would even think about giving me the title of Alpha or that soon my mate will be all mine. I'll finally be able to stop thinking about Eli.

(This is going to be a long day..) I sigh.

*Yep..all because you couldn't say no* Ian mutters.

(Sorry!! I really did try but you know it's not so easy to say no to her when she doesn't take no for an answer.)

*You always say that*

He shuts me out and I roll my eyes. We continue to walk down almost getting to the stairs when we hear my dad. We all freeze. "I SAID NO!!! I AM NOT GOING TO BE EMBARRASSED BY MY WEAK LITTLE PATHETIC GAY SON WHO CAN'T EVEN STAND UP FOR HIMSELF. FOR GODDESS SAKE I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD OF HAD ANOTHER CHILD AND SEND HIM TO ANOTHER PACK FARAWAY BUT 'NOOO I CAN'T LET MY BABY BOY GO' SO WE KEPT HIM..."

As I listened to my father my chest started hurting and tears began to try and blind me but failed as I kept blinking. I mean I knew he didn't like me...of course I knew that, he won't let me forget it but... but to think that he didn't even love me was another thing. "AND DIDN'T HAVE ANYMORE CHILDREN AND I TOLD YOU THAT HE WOULDN'T BE ALPHA AND THAT ONE OF THE TWINS WOULD. YOU KNOW THAT SO STOP BITCHING OR I SWEAR TO GODDESS THAT I WILL MAKE IT WORSE FOR THE OMEGAS!"

My wolf pushes through as I rush down the steps. "Fuck you dad!!" My dad looks toward him,well us, and we see a hint of regret before his face goes stone cold again. "Oh stop with the bullshit Ian, you both knew you would never be good enough." This statement just fueled Ian's anger but just made me want to cry.

"Well of course we knew dad that's the only fucking thing you taught us our whole life!!! And why the fuck would you bring Elijah here to help me!!!??? Did you just want to give us hope just for you to squash it?!?!"

Our dad rolls his eyes. "Please, I didn't want Elijah here your mother did, she thought she could change my mind." He laughs. ~that's it. I'm done~ (Wait!! What do you mean) Ian shuts me out.

A/N: thx for reading! Upvote if you liked it! This is the end of part one! Part Two will be coming extremely soon ! :)