Part 2

~Ian~
(A/N: Surprise)

I am so tired of him belittling me and Aaron. It's all he ever dose. I remember the every time he did. Like when Aaron screamed more than the other kids when shifting. He didn't even try to sooth him instead he picked him up while he was shifting and and threw him farther away form the other kids. Luckily he had finished shifting before he landed.

Or how he would never give us the time of day but if the twins needed something he'd be there faster than their own father. Something snaps in me when he laughs so I walk up to him and slash him a cross the face and growl. That's when Aaron get back control.

~Aaron~

I gain control back and start to panic therefore it causes me to whimper. "I-I'm s-sorry dad-d...I, we d-
I see my dads dark brown eyes turn lightning blue before he shifts and tackles me.

I feel rip after rip of my flesh as my body goes numb to the pain. I don't no how long he is on me all I know is that everyone around me is screaming asking me questions. A hand reaches out and lands on my cheek. "Baby please don't go to sleep ok.." Who's talking? My face feels wet. I'm so tired.

"I...just need a little nap.."

~Elijah~

"Nononono wake up. Please.." My tears drip onto his face as I try to make him open his eyes again. Kai and Kay rush down the stairs finally and bent down at my sides. "Come on we have to get him to the infirmary." Kai says. I just nod and pick him up waiting for them to show me he way.

We get down there but there is no one there. "Hello!!! We need help!!!" Not a single answer. "Why the fuck don't you have someone here 24/7!?!?" I yell at them. It's getting kinda hard to hold him so I set him down on a chair. "I don't know.." I role my eyes.

-Dad I need you- I mind link my dad. -What's wrong did something happen- -The alpha attacked his son and he's hurt really bad but there's no one in the hospital here- -Ok bring him here quick. If he lost a lot of blood we don't have much time.I will inform Alpha Nick- The mind link closes.

I pick up Aaron and start to run out the door. "Where are you going?" Kay says as they both fallow me. "We have to go to my pack. They can help him there." They both nod.

As we get to the car the Luna stops me. "Can I come with?" She says with eyes full of hope while looking at her son. "Yes of course you can." I give her a reassuring smile. I know he will need her when he wakes up.

As soon as we got to my pack house I got out of the car and rushed to the hospital, where my dad is waiting. "What the hell happened!" My mom yells as we enter through the doors. " That doesn't matter right now. " A bunch of nurses take him out of my arms and start to rush him to surgery.

The rest of the group walks in as I rush behind the nurses. I keep walking with them watching as they cut off his clothes and ask him questions. He keeps muttering but I can't hear him, that is until he speaks up a little. "Let...let me go..." He stops a nurse's hand and makes her look at him. "Please...." Then he goes unconscious.

Everyone froze for some reason, we were shocked at what we heard. I'm the first one to snap out so I start to tell them. "WHAT ARE Y'ALL DOING JUST STANDING THERE! DO SOMETHING" I start to whimper as soon as they shut the door to the ER, not letting me in. I walked to a corner in the waiting room and immediately started to cry as I slid down the wall. "Oh honey was that your mate?" I nod my head and my mother comes down to my level and hugs me.

~Aaron~

Where am I? It's so dark but there's a light over there. I'll walk to it. I get closer and closer but the light doesn't get brighter it gets.... clearer? She? It's a she... the Moon Goddess. Cool, I Wanna stay with her, she won't hurt me. It's not like anyone will miss me.