Part 1

A/N: Sorry for not posting last saturday I was busy with Mother's Day preparations.
~Aaron~

"Hey Aaron wake up, we have to start..." Kay rushes into my room startling me. I tried to get up but there was something really heavy on me. I looked down and saw Elijah's arms wrapped around me pulling me as close as possible. It felt so right in a weird way. Almost like I belonged in his arms.

"So, who is that?" Kay asked. I tried to get him off of me but he wouldn't budge, so there was only one thing I could do. I started to shake him really hard.

"What." He grumbles, while tightening his grip as if he was a snake and I was his prey.

"I need you to wake up, I have to start cooking."

"No."

"Please" I begged. He didn't reply for a few seconds letting out a sigh.

"Fine" He got off of me and sat up.

"Well aren't you two cute." Kay said.

"Kay this is Elijah. Elijah this is Kay. She's one of the omegas in my pack."

"Hi" Elijah says. We sat there for a while in silence until I said something.

"Well... I have to go cook so you can go back to sleep ok." I look at him and he almost looks like he's sad I'm leaving him alone.

"Or he could come with us?" Kay said.

"Really!?!?" Me and Kay giggled.

"Yeah you can."

We all head down to the kitchen to start. Twenty or so people were gathered around(the other omegas) waiting for Kay to tell us what we have to cook tonight.

"Ok today we have quite a lot to cook. We have to cook whole chickens, ham, mash potatoes, corn, gravy, green beans, rolls, a few pies, and peach custard. Now
lets get started, we have a lot to do." Everyone went to there specific stations quickly getting started like it was second nature.

I drag Elijah to my station. "What can I do?" He asked.

"You can start cutting the potatoes as I wash them." He nods.

~Elijah~

I think that all this is bullshit but I do it anyway for my mate. I can't believe it I never thought I would ever find him. I was lost in a trance watching him. I could get over him. Everything was perfect about him. His eyes, his lips, the way smiled his...everything.

...

We place everything on a long table in the center of the dining room. All the other pack members start to come in and get their plates while the omegas start to clean the kitchen. I look around confused, wondering why they aren't sitting down to eat.

"Hey" I tap Aaron's shoulder.

"Yeah" Aaron says as he is washing dishes in one of their many sinks.

"Why aren't y'all going to eat?" He stops what he's doing and looks up at me and sighs.

"Omegas in this pack aren't allowed to eat until everyone else has." I looked at him in shock.