Part 2

~Aaron~

It's been a whole hour and we are still at it. Everyone is just a little buzzed though, alcohol doesn't really do anything to wolves unless it's hard liquor.

"Ok this is no fun." Rin whinnies. He's been out for a while now because Kai didn't want to play. Rin walks away but we pay no mind. It's my turn.

"Umm... never have I ever.... ate octopus?" Who knew it would be so hard to think of something you haven't done.

"Really!?!? That's what you thought of?" Kay scoffed.

"Hey! As far as I'm concerned I did what I was asked to do." I pout, crossing my arms in the process.

"Cute..." Elijah says making my face resemble a strawberry.

He kisses my cheek. "Ok, this shit is boring..." Elijah stands up pulling me with him. "Me and my blueberry are going to my room." We made it all the way up the stairs and to the door when I let out a growl. Eli standing there shocked and tariffed as I try to hold my wolf back. Alpha Nick walks in.

When we opened the door a wolf's head was in front. Its body? I have no fucking idea... is what I wish I could say. It was on the bed, cut in half, guts everywhere and pools of blood on the bed.

"Are you guys ok?!??" The Alpha asked.

"I'm gonna throw up.." Eli pushes me out the way and goes to find the closest bathroom.

"What's... wrong" The alpha looks at the ghastly seen. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!" The alpha roars making me backup a little. Killing a wolf and displaying it like this is a serious offense to our kind. It usually means that someone hopes you lose your wolf.

A long time ago people would believe in the legend of Alastor which is the God of death. He supposedly went around killing people's wolves. He was a sort of hit man but for our spiritual beings and this display of hatred... was his calling card.

"Are you ok?" I rub Elijah's back as the contents of his stomach pour into the toilet.

"Yeah..." He finally sits up wiping the sides of his mouth with his wrist. "Sorry it's just, body parts pulled apart like that make me squeamish."

"Who knew mister warrior was such a wuss." I mocked. He shoves me a little.

"Well I am a omega." He smiles at me before he gets up and flushes the toilet.

"Come on let's go, the alpha will probably want to talk to us." I nod my head and follow closely behind.

We get to Eli's room and watch as people help clean up the mess, not before documenting the crime scene, trying to get every detail possible that could lead to the culprit.

"Where is.." One pack member starts to say something then abruptly stops once she sees us. "Never mind guys." She walks over to us. "Hey guys," She smirks. "I haven't gotten the chance to introduce myself yet." She says to me, holding out her hand. "Hi"

I grab her hand surprised by the firm grip she possesses. "I'm Melody."

"Aaron." I replied. She laughs.

"Yeah, I know! Everyone has been talking about you!" I blush. "Awwww, he's so cute!" She coos at me reaching up on her tippy toes to pat my head. Eli pulls me close to him.

"Don't touch him." He glares at the short girl.

"Oh come down, no one wants to steal your mate." She rolls her eyes. "Anyway that's not what I came over here for I wanted to give you guys something." She hands us a bloody folded paper.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I found it on the dresser and thought that maybe it was from the nut head who committed this heinous act." I unfold the paper and read it aloud.

"Dear Elijah,

"I know what you're thinking, why does someone want me to suffer? I wanted to tell you that, that is not the case. The little pup I left is for your mate. You have been lied to and I want to make it right. I want you to realize that Aaron is just using you and you would be better off with me, but to prove that to you I must rip Aaron apart until he shows his true colors.

"Love with all my heart, Your true mate"

"Well damn" Melody mutters. Elijah rips the letter out of my hands and rereads it.

"What the fuck! Who sent this?!?!" Elijah was livid and so was my wolf. I however didn't know how to feel. I mean it's not like I'm actually a bad person so why do I need to worry. Elijah would never leave me.

*You idiot. Someone is trying to take our mate away from us and you're ok with that!* Ian yells.

(No, I'm not ok with it. I just know he won't leave us and it's not like his life is in danger.) I stated. Ian rolls his eyes.

*Just us huh? Look, I know you've always had a hard time with your mental issues so it's no surprise to me that you're not scared to die, but just look at him.* I glance over at Eli.

He was seething. Fist clenched, face red and teeth grinding together he was definitely angry. I never thought an omega had so much anger. We make eye contact, his eyes are sharp and have nothing but panic in them. They soften as he brings me into a hug. He was shaking.

"I'm sorry..." he says into my ear. "..now you're in danger because of me." I place my arms around his waist and my head on top of his. "It's ok." I tighten my grip. "We'll be fine."

*How do you think he's gonna feel if you die...* Ian cuts me off.

—————

"Honey calm down." The Luna Ace is rubbing his mates back trying to calm him down. We went straight to the Alpha's office after they finished cleaning. He has been seething for a while now. Even though the calling card wasn't for him it is very offensive. It means whoever sent it thinks the pack is weak and the alpha can't defend his or her own.

"Who the fuck do they think they are!!!! Saying that I can't protect my pack!!! What kinda shit is this, if they think I can't handle my own the they should just say it to my fucking face!!!" Alpha Nathan shouted.

"Yes, yes I know honey but, you need to come down so we can figure out the next move." Ace looks at his mate worryingly.

"L-Luna is-s right, w-we need-d t-to fig-gure out w-what we n-need to do next." Elijah stutters, the suffocating dominance beginning to crush him. To be honest it's a little too much for me too.

The Alpha takes a deep breath. "You're right, I need to calm down. So... got any ideas?" I look over at Eli and we both shake our heads.

"Yeah, me ether, I think we'll just have to wait for the next "attack" so to speak." Luna smiled sympathetically. "That's all we can do..." I nod my head.

"..did y'all find anything else or was it just the dead wolf?" I pull out the letter from my pocket and set it on the desk. "Melody gave us this." They both scan through it then look over at Eli. "Do you know who sent this?" The Luna asked.

Elijah rolls his eyes. "No of course not! If I fucking knew I wouldn't be sitting here right now." Elijah huffs out. I place my hand on his back and start to rub circles with it. "Hey, it's fine, we'll figure it out."

Thx for reading! Vote if u liked it :)