Part 1

~Aaron~

It's been a couple days since the twins had beaten the shit out of me. My parents never found out about the beatings because we wolves heal fast so it's pretty easy to hide the bruises until they heal. My wolf has gotten more and more restless. It is driving me insane! I can hardly sleep anymore! However, I never bother him about it because I don't want him to shut me out.

It's almost time for me to go down and help cook dinner so I go and take a shower. After I'm finished I head down to the kitchen. This time we are cooking really simple stuff. Like spaghetti and garlic bread with salads. Again we wait till everyone is finished eating but I don't feel too hungry so I go up to my room. My mom comes in and sits beside me on the couch in my room. I lay my head on her lap as she drags her fingers through my hair.

"How are you feeling sweetheart?" My mother says in a soft tone.

"I'm ok. It's just that my wolf is really stressed lately."

"Do you know what's wrong?"

"No.." I sigh. My mom doesn't say anything else. We are just sitting in a comfortable silence as I drift off to sleep. I wake up in my bed with the brightest smile on my face.

*Todays the day we get to train!* Ian cheers.

(I know I can't wait to see who will be training us. I hope he isn't scary.)

*Oh come on your alpha's son you shouldn't be scared of anyone.*

(Yet I'm scared of the twins.)

*You do have a point there* My wolf and I chuckle.

...

I'm waiting outside with my father and mother for the worrier to come. My dad said his name is Elijah and is one of the best in the Crimson Shadow Pack.

~Elijah~

Today is the day I go to train Aaron. I don't know much about him other than he is 17 and will be the alpha of the Star Blood Pack soon. Alpha Nick pulls into their driveway. A faint scent of brown sugar and pecans fill my nose as I get out of the car. My feet take off quickly before my Alpha and Luna even step out of the car. The delightful smell got stronger as I walked over to meet the leaders of the Star Blood pack. In the back of my head Ash keeps saying mate. So I keep looking around to see if someone else is there but I don't see anyone else.

"Hi, I'm Alpha Clark." The other alpha said as he shook Alpha Nick's hand. The rest of the formalities are done while I'm trying to keep my cool. I can't believe that there is a possibility that my mate is here, somewhere in this pack waiting for me. Since the scent is so strong they have to be lurking close by. I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize they were trying to get my attention.  I started to blush.

"Oh, ummm hi..." Luna Winter, the Luna of the Star Blood pack, giggled.

"Hi honey, what is your name?" She said.

"I-it's Elijah." I say still blushing.

"Nice to meet you."

"Same here" I look over to Alpha Clark and we shake hands. "Hi sir, it's a pleasure to be invited to your pack." I smile wide trying to come off as friendly as possible considering that fact that I will be staying at his pack for a few days.