Part 1

A/N: Ok, I don't know if anyone will read this but after some consideration I'm publishing His Everything again and I'm planning on finishing it this summer. I changed a few things in the story to help the plot run smoother but they are very minor.

~Elijah's POV

"I win again," my brother says laughing. I glare at him even though it won't do any good, because he's partially blind. He lost his eyesight when he was five, due to a rogue kidnapping him. No one really knows what happened to him other than it caused him to go blind. "Shut up" I say to Zi, my brother, as I walk off.

Oh and before I forget I'm Elijah. I'm part of the Crimson Shadow Pack and I'm an omega, and no I don't get abused or bullied, in-fact my life is the complete opposite. I have a loving pack as well as family. I'm one of the best warriors too even though I shifted late. My pack has always been set on being the best so I've been training since I was five. It's hard but I love it.

I went to my room to take a shower before the pack meeting. I got out of the shower and looked at myself in the mirror. I'm 5'8 I have one light pink eye and the other one is black. I have pale skin, long platinum blonde hair and a toned body. I ran my fingers through my hair and then got ready.

~Pack meeting~

"Ok so everyone knows how we will be sharing land with the pack that recently moved here..." Alpha Nick said "Well, their alpha has asked if he could hire one of our warriors to train his son. So who wants to volunteer; I know this job sounds unusual considering the fact that his son should already be prepared to be alpha, but it's good to be kind to our new neighbors." The place goes dead silent as we wait for someone to volunteer.

I personally don't want to because I heard that the new pack has different rules than us. As in they don't really agree with our whole treating everyone equally thing. Five minutes have passed and still no one.

"Ok...since no one is going to volunteer, me and Beta Jim will discuss this in private and decide who will be going. Our next topic is..." I kinda blanked out after that. What would my mate be like? Would it be a boy or girl I don't really care; what would they look like? Would they even accept me as their mate or would they reject me?

*What the fuck are you talking about of course they would expect us. Stop putting bad thoughts into your head* My wolf, Ash, said to me.

(Yeah I know but it's been two years most people find their mates before they turn twenty)

*i know that but I promise you'll find them soon...I can feel it*

"Hey! Idiot stop daydreaming and come on the meeting is over "

"I wasn't daydreaming, I was talking to Ash!" I sit there for a while until my best friend sits down next to me.

"What ya thinking about" I don't answer the question until he puts his arm around my neck.

"Oh! Uhh...I'm thinking about my mate." Oscar looked at me with sympathy. Are moms are best friends so we were basically destined to be too. Oscar has brown hair, dark skin black eyes and is 6'8. Oh, and he is a worrier as well.

"Don't worry man you'll find them someday." I smiled and said I hope so. We go to the kitchen to get some snacks before dinner then head up to my room.

Oscar jumps on my bed while I try to find where I put my remote. It takes me a while to realize that Oscar has it. But when I do I hit him in the head for not telling me.

"What do you wanna watch?"

"I don't know, maybe another romcom." Oscar is a big romantic; he loves everything that has to do with love, even the pain. He sees it as if you don't at least feel a little pain when you're in love then you never truly know what love is. Anyway I ignored Oscar and put on Get Out.