CH. 3 Where Am I?

I felt my self waking up from my slumber and I groaned out loud. My head felt like it was filled with cotton and then bashed with a saucepan. The room was spinning and I closed my eyes. As I opened them I realised I couldn't recognised my surroundings. I tried to get up but when I looked down I saw I was cuffed to the chair. I felt panic surge through my body and tugged hard on my wrists but I cried out in pain when they dug sharply into my skin. Where the hell was I?! I need to get back to mother; I couldn't remember what happened last night and I did not have a good feeling about it. I was so confused and I had a massive migraine. Is mother okay? Where is she? And where am I?

I looked down and saw my wrists turning an angry red colour from tugging against the cuff so I gave up on trying to pull out my wrists and stopped and looked around the room I was in. I took deep breaths as I took everything in. My eyes almost popped out of my sockets. It was hell of an impressive room; nothing like I've ever seen before and nothing like my apartment either.
Everything looked like it was worth nothing less than a couple of grand and I am pretty sure I was right. There was a humungous bed to my left and it looked like it was half the size of my kitchen and a huge canopy hung above it. Whoever lives here certainly lived a lavish lifestyle.

I sighed and leaned back against the chair. Was I seriously being kidnapped? At my age, aren't I a little too old? Whoever kidnapped me probably was going to rape me and then cut my body up into tiny pieces to hide the evidence. And then my mother will never see me again and no one will miss me or know where I've gone because only a very little number of people know I exist. I have to get out. There was no doubt about it. No matter how poor I was, or how insignificant my place in the world was or how my life was pretty shit, I still had a lot of years to live and hell I was going to live them. There was still thing I wanted to do besides my limited options and set backs. As I was lost in thought in thinking up ways to escape out of this place with a chair strapped to me I heard the door open and in walked two men. Who both also looked really cocky.

"You're awake" grinned one which I suddenly realised it was the guy from last night, Damien. I completely lost it.

"Damien you bastard! What the heck, did you kidnap me?! If you did, you shithead, I demand you to take me back now!!" I was steaming. Though I was a little calmer earlier on, seeing his face sparked my anger which shot right off my anger scale. He only chuckled which made me want to sock him in the eye more.

"This is it, Dreco; your beautiful blushing bride to be", and he then walked out the room. I could hear laughter outside the door until they gradually grew softer as I assumed he walked away. Leaving me behind with this stranger.

I was in shock. 'Blushing bride' what the hell?! What was he on about? I looked up at the other guy. He stared back at me cockily and started to circle me slowly.

"What" I muttered in a low voice, "the fuck, is going on? Who are you and if you want something from me I don't have it!!" For the first time in years, I felt truly scared and beyond angry than I've ever been. You don't just disappear from your home one day and find strangers calling you a 'blushing bride' the next! Okay, I really need to sort this bride shit out. Who is whose blushing goddam bride?!

The man was still circling me and he ignored my outburst. I glared at him though it was hard to keep my thoughts on track. He was extremely handsome, I'd give you that. If I wasn't in this situation I actually might have left his pretty face alone. He looked around 6'4 with chocolate brown hair and really hazel eyes. He was muscular I could see even through his black suit, and the smell of money just seemed to roll right off him. But I could sense his arrogance and the feel of danger surrounding him. I hated how I knew, that he knew how good he was. You could just see it. How he knew he was better than everyone and that everything could be done at the snap of his fingers. He was the type of person where women tripped over themselves to sleep with, where men admired and hated him and where money just seemed to be like leaves on the trees to him. I could feel he was dangerous, how he was also the type of man who made his money in other ways than normal. His presence was beyond overwhelming; a presence you could always feel to obey no matter what. He was the type of person I detest most.
I was still glaring at him when he suddenly stopped I front of me and finally spoke.