CH. 6 Fiancé

The rest of the day was spent talking and laughing with everyone and time just flew by. Around 3:30 Bethy looked at the clock and suddenly yelled out "Oh my god, I forgot!" And then started having one hell of a panic attack.

"Audrina Audrina!! How could I forget?! He's going to slaughter me! Or worse he's going to kick me out and leave me be eaten alive out there with no one to help an-"

"Bethy!! Calm down! Tell me what you have forgotten and we can then sort out whatever you're freaking out about." I grabbed her shoulders to turn her to look at me. I grew quite concerned as she grew very pale and was shaking. I sat her down and asked Randolph for a glass of water. After making her drink the whole glass I made her spill the beans.

"Okay, feel better now?" I asked. Bethy nodded her head and took a deep breth.

"Umm, uh, I'm not really supposed to tell you but tonight you are going somewhere with the Boss and he's supposed to pick you up right now" she finished her sentence in a rush and buried her head in her hands.

"Going somewhere? Like where with Dreco?" Was he going to kill me? Omg he must be otherwise Bethy wouldn't be acting like this. "Bethy, are you part of some secret plan to get rid of me? Am I going to die?" I was being quite serious right now. Bethy looked up from her hands and stared at me before giggling and letting out the breath she's been holding.

"No, no! I mean the Master has told me not to tell you but he's picking you up to take you somewhere tonight. You will be coming back I'm pretty sure."

It was my turn to let out a sigh of relief and also take in a breath of panic. Well, I'm glad to know that I'm not being murdered but where was Dreco taking me?

At that moment Damien and Dreco opened the kitchen doors and walked inside.

"Is she ready?" Dreco asked Bethy. She looked across at me nervously before slowly nodding her head. Dreco looked at me with distaste and gave him an annoyed glare.

"What?" I snapped at him. I wasn't in the mood for him to make snide comments about me. I know I didn't look my best right now (actually I don't even have a "looking my best" look) but he better not say anything.

"We have a lot of work to do" he muttered under his breath and sighed. I should have known to expect it anyways.

"Where are we going?" I demanded. If he keeps kidnapping me to different places, I at least want to know where I am going this time.

"Dinner" he snapped back. "But first we gotta....sort you out. Follow me." And with that he marched out the doors with Damien smirking at me before following him. I stood there dumbfounded. Dinner? I looked over at Bethy but she gave me a hand motion to follow the two men. I sighed and grumbled under my breth while stomping after them.
I looked down the hallway and spotted those two before running to catch up with thm.

"Why are you taking me to dinner?" I asked. I had to take two steps to every step they both took. Blimey they walk fast.

"To meet some new people" he replied. Just people?

"What kind of people?"

"My kind of people." And with that he wouldn't say anything else. I tried asking him more questions but he wouldn't answer them. I then tried asking Damien but all he said was to be careful. What is going on?! Why won't they say anything?

We were now walking down some steps and when the lights were turned on my jaw dropped. There were 9 of the most beautiful cars I have ever seen in my whole entire 19 years of life, lined up in a row. They weren't even like cars, they were more like works of art. Dreco saw my facial expression and smirked and then said, "Pick a car."