Info and Disclaimer

As much as I would love to claim the right to Voltron and Percy Jackson, I can not. Shoutout to the incredible author Rick Riordan and Peter Keefe of Voltron: Legendary Defender. 

Shoutout:
SevenSidedStories I just finished the Truth or Dare story you wrote for Klance and adored it.

So I just recently watched the entire Voltron series making me join another fandom and I love Klance. I also like the idea of female Lance. That is why I'm doing a Percy Jackson/Voltron crossover because the ones I read were not the best. 

Info:
Percy is reborn as Lance and she is female. She has riptide, the shield Tyson made her and her powers. She gets transported to this other universe by the fates who decided to put her in a world without any of the gods.

I don't know how to write sass or make people seem sassy but I will try to make sure Percy is as sassy as always.

Lance in this does not act like a total goofball and she is quite smart. She is definitely bi.

Percy's dyslexia is removed. Her scars will stay when she gets reborn as Lance and she will keep all her memories.

Lance looks like the picture above but the hair has some black and blue streaks. Lance's eyes sea green and ocean blue, I imagine them as clashing seas fighting over which colour is better.  

[Ship: Klance]