Episode 5

AN: This is going to be a really short chapter because I am lazy and will be summarizing stuff.

"Haxus, I want whoever's in this ship found and terminated!" Sendak shouted. Shiro looked up and Lance groaned, the burns still giving her pain. 

"Commander Sendak, I received a transmission generation from somewhere inside." Haxus spoke from the control panel.

"There's not much time before they get the ship running again. You must shut off the particle barrier so we can get in." Allura's voice said.

"You got it, tell me what to do." Pidge said. The conversation carried on with Allura explaining.

Sendak gives order for the termination of Pidge.

~~~

Coran and Hunk notice two beings emerging from a cave. 

"Don't come any closer! I don't know how to use this very well." Hunk shouts, holding his large gun form of his bayard.

The beings come into the light, "Wait a minute, you're not Galra." Hunk was shocked.

"Nor are you." The voice from the smaller one was female. Coran and Hunk managed to convince the two Balmerans to help them move their pod into the cave.

"Thanks for saving us, I'm Hunk."

"Shay And this one, my brother Rax. How did you fall to us?" The female creature, now known to be Shay, asked.

Hunk explained that Coran and he were looking for something.

~~~

Pidge reached the generator room and Allura.

"I'm in. This technology is so advanced, I'm not sure I can figure this out." She said to Allura over the comms.

"Yes, you can. The lives of your fellow paladins are at stake. You can't give up!" Allura's words reminded Pidge of the last meal she had with her whole family.

Flashback:

"Hope you enjoy this home cooked meal, Matt." Commander Holt, Pidge's father, continued, "After our launch to the Kerberos mission tomorrow, we'll be eating freeze-dried peas for two months."

"Don't lie dad, I know you love those peas." Matt, Pidge's brother, laughs.

"It's true." Holt smiles, "Those Garrison chefs really know how to genetically manufacture a delicious vegetable." 

Pidge frowned, "I wish I was going up with you guys." 

Pidge had beautiful long hair and no glasses. She looked like a female version of her brother.

"Just you wait, kiddo. Something tells me that you're going to have your own crew someday. You're going to fly with them to worlds so far away, we can't even imagine." Pidge's father smiles at her, and she brightens up as he continues, "I bet my dollar you're going to be part of something that makes the whole universe sit up and take notice." 

Pidge's eyes sparkled and she grinned at her father.

~~~

"The Galaxy Garrison mission to the distant moon of Kerberos is missing, and all crew members are believed to be dead. The Galaxy Garrison had said the crash was presumably caused by pilot error." A news reporter on screen was talking, "It is, indeed, a sad day for all humanity."

~~~

A computer was beeping within the Galaxy Garrison. Pidge had got in and was hacking onto the computer.