Episode 9

Allura was in the Memory Chamber with King Alfor's AI and the Altean Mice, as the Chamber is a hologram of Altea. Allura was sitting on the floor while the Altean Mice make her some tea.

"I loved the smell of the mountain juniberries in the early morning breeze." Allura sighed happily of the fond memory of Altea.

"As did I, Allura." King Alfor replied.

"Remember the summer berry festival? People would come from all over Altea for the harvest." Allura smiled brightly at the hologram.

"I remember how the berry juice stained your favorite dress. You were so upset." King Alfor chuckled and Allura laughs.

"It took forever for Mother to calm me."  Allura smiled for a few seconds, then she frowns, "I miss Altea so much. I miss you, Father. I wish it didn't have to be this way."

"I know, Allura, but, as leaders, we have to do what's right for our people, even if it means great sacrifice." King Alfor responded, looking at Allura.

"I know, Father. That's what you always say." Allura smiled sadly till Coran enters the Memory Chamber.

"Princess, there you are. What are you doing up and about? You should be resting." Coran reprimands, walking to Allura.

"Oh, Coran, can't I stay?" Allura asked, not wanting to leave the Memory Chamber.

"The Balmera rejuvenation ceremony took a lot out of you. Come along, to your room." Coran replied as he helps Allura stand.

"Get your rest, darling. I will be here for you when you're well." King Alfor gave a soft smile.

"I love you, Father. I'll see you soon." Allura smiled softly back at her father's hologram.

Then Coran takes Allura away to her room for her to rest, as the Memory Chamber ends the hologram, King Alfor's hologram display flickers before disappearing.

Time Skip (5.30 AM):

Meanwhile at the Green Lion's hangar, Pidge is studying the Galra Crystal with her computer, while the Green Lion is laying next to her. After they defeated Sendak and kept him frozen in the cryo-pod, they kept his Galra crystal for research.

"Pidge, please come down to the detainment room." Coran spoke over the intercom.

Pidge got frustrated from being interrupted by complies, so she got up from her seat and went to meet the others in the detainment room, with the Green Lion following her, unknown to them, the Galra Crystal glows ominously.

~~~

So Pidge meets Coran, the other Paladins, and the other Lions in front of the pod where Sendak is held. Then Coran places devices on Sendak's pod.

"Okay, guys, Sendak's almost all hooked up. But, look, I have to warn you, this technology was used to keep Altean memories alive, not to interrogate prisoners." Coran informed the Paladins.

"Coran, we understand this isn't what the technology was meant for, but if we can extract Sendak's memories, we may gain valuable intelligence on Zarkon's troop locations." Shiro sounded understanding and gave Coran his reasoning.

"Yes, the sooner we get the information, the better will figure out how to defeat Zarkon and free the universe from the Galra Empire." Black agreed with Shiro and Shiro smiled at Black.

"Fascinating. So, how exactly does this work?" Pidge asked, looking at the device.

"As the memories are extracted, they're written bit by bit on individual molecules of the micro-storage strands." Coran explained and Pidge is amazed.