Physical Lions (Edited)

AN: So basically, the timeline is messed up but instead of the castle taking off as soon as Lance is done eating and etc. They sleep for the night and then take off in the morning. So on Arus it is really early in the morning. Don't ask, it's fanfiction.

Keith POV:

"I can't tell if she looks healthy or not." Hunk looks at Lance in the healing pod. Shiro was behind Hunk, looking confused. Allura looked confused as well. Finally, Pidge was standing closest to Lance's healing pod and she was just as confused as the rest. I was annoyed, why was it taking forever?

"I think she's breathing weird." Pidge said, still squashed against the healing pod.

"Oh, com on!" I got really annoyed and was about to open the pod when Allura stopped me.

"Not yet! A few more ticks."

"How much better do you think she's gonna get in a few more ticks?" I was annoyed and I wanted to see Lance again. The smile she gave me yesterday brought butterflies to my stomach. She was definitely beautiful.

"And what exactly is a tick?" Pidge asked.

"You know, a time slice." Allura replied.

"Like a second." Shiro spoke up from the back.

"What is a 'second'?" Allura looked lost and so I tuned out the rest of the conversation until Hunk spoke.

"Yes, I think we're winning!" He exclaimed.

"Winning what? The intergalactic-time measuring competition?" I said to him.

"Yes." He snapped back.

Lance POV:

I don't know what happened, but one moment I was in Keith's arms and then I felt cold.

The next thing I felt was the healing pod opening and my eyes opening. I looked around and saw all of them looking at something Coran and Pidge were holding. The second thing I noticed was none of them were near the healing pod. 

"You guys having a clock party?" I spoke from behind Hunk.

"Aww Lance, you just ruined it." He looked at me annoyed, "Hey, Lance!" He hugged me and I felt a little better. They do care.

"What happened?" I asked, everything was still hazy.

"We can tell you all about it once you get something to eat. Are you able to walk?" Allura pats me on the back.

"Talking? Eating? Are you asking me out on a date?" I smirk at Allura's blush.

Third Person POV:

The other occupants of the room were gaping, they had never heard Lance flirt or joke.

'How come she's flirting with Allura?' Keith thought.

'Keith looks a bit annoyed, or is he jealous?' Pidge looks at Keith's eyes and grins to herself, 'Definitely jealous.'

~~~

Lance was sitting at the table with green goo on a plate in front of her. The mice kept on taking food from her bowl, but she didn't stop them. Instead she gave them more than she ate herself.

"You'd be Sendak's prisoner right now, if not for Pidge." Allura says.

"Well, you wouldn't have survived the explosion if Hunk and Coran hadn't gotten a new crystal." Pidge said humbly.
'I've been though worse than that measly explosion.' Lance thinks as she gives the mice more food.