Episode 2 (Edited)

AN: So I know this is really old meme but I put it there because later in the chapter you will read the words visibly annoyed. Also I was bored. I edited this chapter as there were some minor mistakes that I saw. Also I'm completely random and might edit random chapters randomly.

Lance couldn't sleep that night, demigod dreams plaguing her mind. She eventually gave up sleep and explored the castle in her blue paladin outfit. At around 4.30 AM, she found went to the kitchen.

Soon enough she had drank a lot of water.

'This is really boring..' She thought to herself. Just as she finished another water packet this, the alarm sounded. 

She ran towards the control room. She entered the control room and saw Coran and Allura their talking. Shiro arrived seconds after her, in paladin uniform as well.

They all arrived, with only Shiro and her in uniform. 

"I guess this isn't an actual attack." Shiro looked at Allura, ignoring Coran's weird antics.

"And a good thing it wasn't because it took you... Coran?" Allura replied.

"Seventy-five degrees." Allura looked annoyed while Coran looked like an idiot.

She started ranting about how the paladins always have to be ready and etcetera. Lance tuned out and started heading to the kitchen to get water. She arrived back looking fresh and no one noticed her disappearance. 

When she arrived back she heard Allura say, "That's right. Now get to your Lions."

Lance walked into her pillar that would take her to the Blue Lion. They were all lowered and grabbed onto a zipline which brought them to the end of the tunnel. Except Hunk fell off his zipline and had to walk to the end of the tunnel. After the zipline, they all dropped into a hole and into a speeder-like transport that took them to their Lions. Hunk missed his speeder-thing and had to walk all the way to his Lion.

~~~

They were all outside except for Hunk. Lance was about to ask if someone should go and find him when he arrived. Keith was visibly annoyed. Pidge was visibly confused as to how he arrived so late. No one showed any visible happiness.

Hunk apologised once he landed on the bridge and Shiro said something about forming Voltron to which he got some excited shouts of 'Yeah!' They eventually lost interest in being excited and all were annoyed.

Some ideas popped up and no Voltron was formed. Then Allura started shooting at them.

Time skip: Back in castle

Coran and Allura entered and Coran said something about real team, survival instincts and etcetera. 

'Basically, what I thought.' Lance thought.

~~~

"Two, Two, One, Two. Okay, listen up guys. The paladin code demands that you put your team members safety above your own." Coran said from the control room of the training deck, "A swarm of drones is about to attack. It's up to each of you to do everything you can to protect the other members of your team."

Some drones started circling the 5 paladins who had just activated their own shields. The drones started shooting at them and Hunk dunked, causing Pidge to be shot out. Pidge fell into a hole below him. Hunk soon followed. The remaining three move closer together.

"You alright guys?" Lance asked, trying to protect the two behind her.

"Just concentrate on keeping us safe." Keith replied.