MAR'23 | GG by @EvelynHail

About the story - "GG"

Una Morales's week is not going so well.
To begin with, her twin sister, Paz Morales, has disappeared.
To top it all off, Una is bedridden, sick with the flu and oh so dreadfully bored.

She is not the only one coughing.
Una's faithful young tomcat Duo coughs quite often, too.
Mostly hairballs, to be fair.

See what happens when one fateful morning, Duo coughs up an engraved rose petal.
This petal, bearing a mysterious inscription, might just be the only telltale of Paz's whereabouts.

Follow Una into a puzzling adventure.

Find Paz.

*

About the author - EvelynHail

An avid reader and gamer, Evelina is also a: fistfighter, trained in katana fencing and dagger wielding, university lecturer, post-doctoral pursuer, Python programmer, lover of the stars and butterflies, friend of the cittenies and puppus, Neo mom, Harry Potter fan, Nikola Tesla admirer, street ragamuffin at heart, writer wannabe since 2017, Beauty and the Beast 2 in 1, magical realist, bacon cheese fries eater, white chocolate adorer, illustrator.

Presently juggling two jobs, post-doc studies AND writing/drawing projects o.O

*

"Una. Remember who you are. A happy-go-lucky ragamuffin contaminated with childlike wanderlust. Never change. Always be yourself. You gotta do you."

- from GG

*

Q. How has your writing journey on Wattpad been? Do you have a favorite moment so far?

My Wattpad journey has been absolutely fantastic!

This is such a welcoming platform that allows you to dive head into your hobby and commence to hone it without fear. Throughout these six years I have been here, I have tested the waters of so many genres that my head is positively spinning!

As a newbie writer, I wanted to try everything, and also, to get a feel of what my readers would think, which voice and genre suits me most.

So I wrote and wrote heaps: micro fiction, poems, short stories, literary fiction, science fiction, romance, young adult romance, young adult steampunk, high fantasy, middle grade fantasy, mythology (stawps to take a breath)...