Chapter 15

🪄Y/N🪄
Winter break arrived me and Harry were carefully dodging our obsessive Headmaster as we hurried to the train station. Thankfully, Fred and George showed us a shortcut to the train without being seen. Hermione, Neville, and the others took our suitcases (after we shrunk them) and walked the main way to avoid suspicion.

"Keep going straight ahead," George instructed, "the tunnel will open out to the train. Hurry, you've only got five minutes until the train departs."

"Thanks," I said to the twins before giving them a tight hug.

"Let's go," Harry says and we both bolt down the tunnel as fast as we void without shifting (which was extremely tempting at that moment).

We made it to the train before the warning whistle sounded and quickly climbed aboard. Thankfully, Draco waved us to the compartment closest to the exit with the basilisk egg wrapped tightly in a bundle of blankets.

"You both made it," Draco sighs as he pulls me into a loving embrace careful not to crush the egg.

"The temptation to shift was too strong," I says which earns me a giggle from my remaining court members as we take our seats.

"You left this in our bed, Princess," Blaise teases as he places my crown on my head, "we don't need you to forget something so valuable with the untrustworthy."

I nod in gratitude before pulling out a small mirror. I've learned to master my signature spell so I can contact whomever I want no matter the dimensions.

"Reflect what you see, rip the world for me. I wish to see the ones closet to me. Show me my reflection," I chant and the mirror shatters into nine pieces revealing my eight mates and Lady Narcissa.

"Hello (Y/N), I see that your on the train home," Narcissa says with a warm smile after looking up from her needle work.

"Harp Seal, I've missed you," Floyd whines which startled everyone.

"Floyd, you just talked to me a few days ago," I counter with a smile.

"A few days is still too long, little omnivore," Leona growls and felt my cheeks heat up in which Harry take joy in poking.

Narcissa and Draco seem to share an evil grin that I've seen on the Weasley twins too often when they pull an amazing prank. Merlin please spare me, I prayed but it went completely ignored when Draco opened his mouth.

"So theses are the mates you were moaning about in your dream, (Y/N). Do they know about your heat cycles?"

I shifted into the smallest animal I could think of to try to avoid further embarrassment but I couldn't escape the hungry looks my mates were giving me, the worse thing to see as a mouse.

Hermione, bless her, smacked Draco with her textbook she was reading which quickly ended my torture. Harry asked his questions for my mates who answered them respectfully.

"Remus and I will be waiting for you two at the platform,"Narcissa says before saying her goodbye.

I refused to shift back until Idia promised an Anime marathon, in which I shifted back.

"How old is everyone," Hermione asks, "and what is your creature inheritance, if you have one?"

"(Y/N) mentioned creature inheritance bed but I've never heard of the term," Jamil says, "would you mind explaining it to me?"

"A creature inheritance in a form of advance magic that few have access to, often stronger in family bloodlines," Draco explains and Blaise nods.

"The rarer the Magical Creature, the more powerful the magic. Our Princes and her twin are the rarest creatures Prefer Shapeshifters, Shapeshifters with a preferred form outside of their human forms," Blaise says as he ruffles my hair.

"Blaise," I hiss but he kept talking.

"Their preferred forms are almost existent type of rare-," he says before I cover his mouth and hiss threateningly letting him know he's pushing the limits.

Thankfully he recognized his mistake and shuts up, but the damage was already done seeing that my mates are even more curious than before.

"I'll explain when the time is right," I tell them which seems to satisfy them reluctantly.

"We'll, I cannot speak for the others but I myself am a Dragon Fae," Princeling explains to us and my curiosity seems to grow. "I'm thirteen in Fae years.. which is fifteen thousand nine hundred ninty seven human years old."

"Looks like I have more research to do over the break," I joke which Princeling just smiles.

"Young Master," a voice screams from the princling's side of the mirror and he vanishes leaving seven shards left.

"Guess it's my turn," Leona says with a lazy yawn and I noticed that he seems more depressed than the last time I saw him. "I'm a beast man. Beast men are humans with animal traits, I'm a lion beast man."

"The rest of us might be human except for Azul and the twins," Idia says nervously as he fidgets with his game controller and I realized that almost all of my mates are bottling up some emotions and it hurts to see them suffer.

"You all know you can talk to me about anything," I tell them and each of my remaining seven mates just smiles at me but five of those smiles were forced. "I love you all."

"We love you too," the say in unison before they each disappear and the mirror returns to normal.

"We're five minutes away," Hermione says and we hurried and gathered our things.

My mind wonders back to my mates as worry sinks in. I hope they'll talk to me about their worries.