Chapter 22 ⚠️Scars, Nudity, and Memories of Abuse⚠️

🪄Y/N🪄
Hagrid agreed to help me raise the unicorn faul until I go home for summer break after we found another dead unicorn. I kept my promise to Ronan and met him during lunch with Professor Snape where he explained in vague details that someone more powerful than Voldemort and Dumbledore was pulling the strings.

"Do you know who this person might be," I asked nervously.

"Sadly, you're Majesty I don't. Rumors says that he's older than Hogwarts himself but was intentionally forgotten by history for the world's protection," Ronan replies.

He hands me a bow and quiver of arrows with a deep bow which surprised me, centaurs rarely give gifts to anyone outside their clan especially humans. Cautiously, I take the bow and quiver, admiring the detailed carvings and runes on the bow before it transforms into a beautiful emerald pendant.

"My clan recognize you, (Y/N) Potter: Queen of Slytherin, as one of our own. Should you need us, we will be at your beckon call. But I believe it is time that you return to your court and keep a close eye out for the other house Royals," Ronan says before handing me a worn book and disappears into the forest.

"Well that was eventful," I said to Severus who looked just as shocked as I am.

Carefully I slip the pendant on my necklace beside my crystal, debating on whether or not I should tell my mates about my discoveries. Will it worry them... possibly but it's better for them to know what they're getting if they want to stay with me. I decided to tell them after potions class when I could slip into the chamber unnoticed.

"Oi! Slimy Snake," Ron shouted at me as it takes everything in me not to rip him apart.

"Mind how you speak to others, Mr. Weasley," Severus said coldly and I couldn't help that satisfied grin that on my face when the Gryffindor annoyance gulps nervously.

"Yes, Professor," he replies before turning back to me with a poorly masked sneer on his face, "Stay away from Harry. You're just corrupting him when he's supposed to be the Savior of the Wizard World. Quit pretending to be his sister."

I looked at this idiot like he just turned into an attack slug but I kept silent since I don't trust him. He's beyond delusional and it's down right shameful, I pity the older Weasley siblings and their parents.

"Twenty point from Gryffindor and detention, Mr. Weasley! For your ludicrous conspiracies, delusional ideas, and bullying," Severus says and I just walk off.

Despite knowing Ron is being dramatic, I couldn't shake off his words and I quickly return to my house and hurry to the bathroom and drew a bath. I asked a house elf to make some cookies as I added bubbles to my bath. Four seconds later, a plate of cookies and tea was placed beside the tub and apparited back to the kitchen.

I slip out of my uniform and the illusion falls along with them. I stare at the words that was carved into my skin beside every single cut and burn mark that peppered my body. Some of the scars were from Ron before Winter break when he cornered me but they were nothing compared to Uncle Vernon and Dudley's handy work. After learning an illusion spell and maintaining the spell over a long period of time, I managed to hide every single scar on my body except for the one over my eye... not for lack of trying.

I sat down in the water and let the bubbles cover my past. I take a cookie and nibble away at it, letting (favorite cookie) flavor dance across my tongue, hoping that the sweet treat would wipe away the flashback flickering in my mind.

~Flashback~
"Damn brat," Uncle Vernon's voice booms from behind me before a burning pain shoots through me. The smell of burning flesh overwhelms me as I realized that he placed the hot iron on my back.

"You were supposed to be done folding the laundry twenty minutes ago! Useless trash!"

I tried to plead with him but he punched me in my ribs so hard it cracked. I screamed which was a big mistake, especially when I knew the consequences of making any noise.

~End of flashback~

I snapped out of my thoughts when a pair of tiny hands tried to pull me up from under the water.

When did the bath get so cold? I quickly sat up, letting my long black hair do it's best to cover my naked body.

"Mommy, I saved her," a voice says from behind me causing me to freeze in place. The youngest students in Hogwarts are eleven... this voice sounded much younger, slowly I open my eyes.

The once familiar bathroom of my school house was replaced by open sky in what looks like an African savanna and the pool like tub that I was sitting in is now a fountain.... Completely naked.

"Guards, please fetch some clothes for this girl," a woman's voice says and something warm is quickly draped around my body. "It's alright dear, you're save."

But I couldn't stop the panic bubbling in my stomach as I realized that complete strangers seen my scars. I should've known better than to relax when I'm alone.

"It's ok Auntie," the child voice says as tiny arms wrap around my neck in a comforting hug. I didn't notice I was crying until the child tries to wipe away my tears with his sleeves. "I'm Cheka Kingscholar, and that's my mommy," the child says as he points to his mother, "Once you get clothes, we can play together and make the ouchies go away."

I slow nod my head as I noticed that Cheka and his mother both have lion ears and a tail... like Leona's.

"It's nice to meet you Cheka and Mrs. Kingscholar, I'm (Y/N) Potter. Do you mind telling me where I am?"

Cheka giggles like I just said something funny before replying, "You're in the Garden, silly."

"That's not what she meant dear," Mrs. Kingscholar says as she picks up her son who looks no more than three. "You're in the Afterglow Savannah in Twisted Wonderland, my dear."