𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

The adrenaline in my body was pumping uncontrollably at this point as I saw a large clown grab me by my shoulders and aggressively pull my back into its grip. I let out a large squeal as my best friend Brittany looks back at me and bursting out in laughter, My heart pumps at an inhumane pace as I'm still caught in the grip of the clown.

It swiftly lets me go and turns around quickly letting on creepy giggles as it runs off, grabbing somebody else tight in their grip. I pull my right hand on top of my chest covering it with my left, hyperventilating as I feel my heart rate going at an extremely fast pace.

Me and brittany had recently come to the best event to ever happen during october halloween horror nights, and as much as i hated scary stuff this had forever been my favourite event of the year, It had been a tradition for me and brittany to go together especially because we took the best photos of each other when we were terrified.

B: NOOO
Y/N: OH MY LORD WHAT??
B: THE CLOWN LET U GO BEFORE I COULD TAKE A PICTURE
Y/n: Did you actually just scream because of a…picture
B: Yes and i'll do it again- AHHHH

I quickly brought my hands up to Brittany's mouth, covering her from letting out anymore screams, I looked around to see people staring at us like we were crazy people. It caused me to let out a small chuckle and look at Brittany also laughing with my hands still covering her mouth. I let my hand down as she stopped to let out a deep breath and we continued to walk.

B: Oh my god let's go to the horrors of blumhouse!
Y/n: After what just happened I think not.
B: It's halloween horror nights it's supposed to happen.
Y/n: Fine, but I better end up with a photo of you in pure terror or it's not worth it.
B: Good luck with that one

We took a turn to the right as we started walk towards the big black sign that read in white writing “The horrors of blumhouse”

I took slow hesitant steps as we got closer, having Brittany physically start to pull me in the doors. The second we had walked in I felt a large rush of adrenaline flow thru my body, feeling cold hands grab my wrist spinning my around and then letting so slowly looking at me as it backed away.

Y/n: Bro why do they always go for me?
B: Because they can see the fear in you, its like a bee to a human
Y/n: Well in that case I think this human is getting as far away from the bee as possible.

I swiftly turned around heading for the door that had led us in until I felt someone's arm grab my wrist, i turned around to see Brittany start to drag me back into the haunted house.

B: Not yet! We have to get to the best part!!
Y/N: And that is?
B: Megan obviously. I want to get chased.
Y/n: You want to be chased by a kid dressed in a creepy doll costume-
B: Yes, now stop talking let's go.
Y/n: Fineee

I snatched my wrist out of Brittany's grip and hesitantly continued to walk further going deeper into the haunted house.

We had passed two sets from two different movies made by Blumhouse and I had been grabbed, pushed, jumpscared, and drenched with water.

We had finally come up to the next production as I was grabbing onto brittany’s arm for dear life feeling her tremble in fear as well, we turned the corner seeing somebody with blonde hair face the other way, we stopped in our steps as the person quickly snapped their head around looking at us and saying the iconic line “ You should probably run” Before going down in a backbend and bolting for us.

I let out a loud shriek as I swiftly turned around making an attempt to run back to the door where we had come in, only to feel my face run into somebody's chest and fall back. I look up to see a brunette boy standing there looking down at me on the floor fear running thru my body, i felt everything stop for a second looking at his face to see his skin was very smooth, almost perfect his eyes were a nice brown color and his hair was curly and flowed down to about his chin, it was light brown, and absolutely perfect everything every feature he had, was perfect. He was perfect.