𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼

Y/N POV:

B: Okay y/n once your done staring at your phone like a crazy person get up and go get ready so we can go before maddy leaves.

I quickly snapped out of my haze that i was in starring at masons photo and turning my attention to brittany.

Y/n: Ye, yeah uhm ill go get dressed.

I grabbed the thick comforter that was layed on top of my body, ripping it off from on top of me and feeling the cold gust of air hitting my body as i plopped my feet onto the floor feeling shivers run throught my body, picking the rest of myself up and walking towards my closet.

I opened it up to reveal all of the options that I had to wear, reaching my hand in grabbing a cute lavender crop top and a pair of white jean shorts. I carefully closed my closet walking over to my nightstand that had a cute little gold necklace with a heart on it, picking it up and placing it in my hand softly.

I walked out of my bedroom, cracking the door behind me as i walked towards my bathroom, walking in and shutting the door behind me as i opened my cupboard grabbing a hair tie, tying my hair back in a ponytail as i turned the hot and cold knob of the sink at the same time letting the water warm before cupping my hands together and filling it up with water, splashing my face with it.

I continued doing that multiple times before turning to my right to dry my face with a small towel. I looked down towards my cupboard once again, this time grabbing my makeup pouch, opening it and applying the makeup to my face (i would love to go into detail on this but idk yalls makeup routines)

Once I had finished styling my hair, changing, and applying makeup I opened the bathroom door shutting the light off behind me and walking back towards my bedroom to reveal Brittany sitting there on her phone dressed in a hot pink crop top with black jean shorts and a white pair of crocs.
B: YOUR FINALLYYYY DONE.
Y/n: Sorry it took me forever to do my hair.
B: Of course it did. Okay so based on her story maddys gonna be there at 2:30 and it's currently 1:50 so if we wanna get there in time i say we go now.
Y/n: Okay pookie if you say so

Brittany quickly got up from my bed grabbing my wrist and pulling me out of the bedroom towards the front door, me swiftly grabbing my crocs before she yanked me out the door and into the car where my mom had been waiting to drive us.

Y/M/N: You girls ready to get going?
B: YESS
Y/n: yupp

The car ride there was quite silent, a few words here and there muttered between me and Brittany, and a few snaps we took together for our story but mainly for streaks. I was so lost in watching tik tok on my phone I hadn't realised that we had pulled into the parking lot.

Y/M/N: Okay ill come back to pick you girls up when you want just send me a text when okay hun?
Y/n: Okay mom love you
B: Thanks y/n’s mom
Y/M/N: of course brittany. You girls stay safe k?
Y/n: Okay mom!
Me and brittany walked out of the car gently shutting the doors behind us as my mom pulled out of the parking lot and drove away.

Y/n: So why are we here again??
B: To meet madeleine mcgraw
Y/n: right.. Whos she?
B: An actress also masons like best friend so he may be here
Y/n: WHAT-