𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

“Hey are you okay, i'm really sorry i pushed you over”
Y/n: Ye-yeah im fine.”

The brunette boy reached out his hand offering to pull me off the floor, I slowly reached my hand up connecting with his, it felt so nice, so soft, so comforting. I pulled the rest of myself off from the floor and looked directly in his eyes, as he looked back into mine, in that moment I felt something, something new, something i never thought i would feel, i think i felt love.

The brunette boy disconnected my hand from his as I turned my head back looking for where the actress and Brittany had gone, I did a full body turn looking left and right for where she may have gone considering I had been so focused on this boy to even realise what had happened. I heard a little chuckle come from behind me as I turned back around to see the brunette boy with a small smile plastered along his face.

“While you were on the floor, your friend was chased out of this set by the actress”

Y/n: Damn it. I didn't even get to take a photo of her screaming

“Well maybe you could take some right now, she went off that way”

He lifted up his hand and pointed his finger forward into the hallway that led to the next set. I took one more look at him, giving him a slight wave goodbye before turning back and walking towards where he had pointed. That was it the last time I would ever see him, in one minute I got and lost love.