𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

Y/N POV:

B: GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR BED

That's all I could hear over and over again on repeat being blarred into my eardrums. I looked up, focusing my gaze more considering I had been very sleepy to see it had been Brittany jumping up and down on my bed with a black pan in one hand and a wooden spoon in another banging them together repeatedly causing them to make a very unpleasant sound.

Y/N: IM UP IM UP
B: oh my lord finally i've been at this for like eight years.

She was panting as she jumped off the bed and landed on the floor harshly scotting her feet backwards and placing herself on the bed turning her head to face mine.

Y/n: So why exactly did you wake me up?
B: becauseee we're going to Universal today!
Y/n: wait…why tho.
B:becauseee madeleine mcgraw put on her story that she's gonna be there today
Y/n: wait whos madeline mc-
B:MY LORD you ask a lot of questions.
Y/n: okay okay ill stop askinggg

I plopped my head back down onto my pillow as my head got buried comfortably in it. I had started to wander off in my thoughts and think about what had happened last night replaying it in my mind over and over again. What if he had remembered me? What if he was thinking about me right now? What if I was all he could think about? There were so many questions stirring in my head until the most obvious one uncovered itself. Where can I find him again.

Y/n: Okay one more question.
B: WHATTTTT
Y/n: so yesterday…at hhn the guy that i ran into..what was his name again.
B: why u asking. I thought you didnt care
Y/n: yeah yeah i dont i was just wondering.

Brittany looked at me very questionably as she raised one of her eyebrows and looked me up and down a few times before questionably telling me the name of the boy from before

B: Mason. Mason Thames.
Y/n: okay good to know.

I let out a small chuckle as i spread my hand out across my bed trying to find where i had placed my phone last night, my hand had finally touched the rectangular shaped object that had been placed under my pillow as i picked it up turning it on and unlocking it with my face ID going straight to instagram. He's a celebrity it shouldn't be that hard to find him right?

As i opened the app i clicked the search bar almost immediately typing in the name “Mason thames” seeing an account pop up under the user “officialmasonthames” it had a blue checkmark next to it so i had assumed that it must be him. I clicked the account and scrolled past the little profile part to see all his posts as i clicked the most recent. It was him, the same boy i had seen the previous night, and even though it was just over a screen i had felt the same feelings i did the night before all of the lust, happiness, comfort, all of the love.