𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

B: what?
Y/n: you didn't tell me he was gonna be here.
B: Oh well.. I didn't think you would care
Y/n: I dont but a heads up would be nice ya know
B:Oh sorry well uh he might be here.
Y/n: wow because that totally matters now
B: you said u wanted a hea-
Y/n: you know what just shut up., let's just get this over with

Brittany rolled her eyes as she looked down at my wrist grabbing ahold of it and starting to drag me into the entrance of the large theme park that was filled with thousands of people all around.

Y/n: Brit. There's thousands of people here, we're not gonna find them.
B: They always post a pic in front of the sign so let's just wait there.
Y/n: Under this hot sun?
B: Yes now lets go

She kept a hold of my wrist as she started walking again in the direction of the sign that was placed all the way across the theme park, going around many many people so we would not be blocking their path.

Y/n: Brit wait.

I wiggled my hand out of her grip, stopping in my path of movement as she turned her body around now facing me, giving me a look of “what? We have places to be”

B: Yes
Y/n: I'm hungry
B:And?
Y/n: AnD I want food.
B: And I want a father. Looks like we all want things we can't have.
Y/n: Please?
B: FINEEEE but if we don't see them that's on you
Y/n: YESSS okay let's go.

I started to jog over to the closest food stand I could see jumping occasionally in my steps with excitement to finally find something that would fill me up.
B: This line is way too long. If we stay here we will never get to see them.

Y/n: And if we don't stay here you will never see me again. Because I'll die of starvation.

B: hmm you or maddy..

She said as she lifted her hands up weighing them between me and maddy, then lifting up her left hand signalling maddy over me.

I jokingly crossed my arms and turned my face away from her letting out a chuckle before walking again

B: Did you not see my hands? I said maddy over you which means quit walking that way.

Y/n: How about you go see maddy and ill get food. Deal?

B: No. Because you wanna see mason

y/n: No i dont

B: y/n im not stupid i know you wanna see him how about we get food like after??

Y/n: Fine.
B: YESS

Brittany took a hold of my lower arm as she started dragging me away from the food stand and towards the big silver globe that had read “Universal studios” all the way wrapped around it. There were many people surrounding it that were taking photos or that were just chatting around and eating.

Y/n: Brit, i dont think they're here

B: Yes they are they have to be

Y/n: I don't see th-

B: OH MY FUCKING JESUS CHRIST Y/N Y/N THTS MADDY RIGHT THERE LOOK LOOK!!!

Brittany was jumping up and down hitting my arm multiple times as she was pointing straight ahead. I saw a brunette girl which must have been maddy, the one she was talking about. Next to her stood a shorter girl with black hair, she did look similar to maddy (for those of you who are slow im talking about violet)

And on the other side of her stood a red haired boy with a blonde haired girl. They all looked very close friendship wise but the one person i didn't see there was mason. I came all this way to see him and he wasn't even there…

(Haha u rly though i would let them bond this early. No.)