𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶

looked at him for a few more seconds looking back down at me without either one of us saying a word to one another.

M: I'm so sorry I ran into you, can I help you up?

He reached his hand down, me reaching mine up to make contact with his as he started to pull me up in front of the floor once again.

Y/n: I should be sorry for running into you again.
M: Again?

He looked at me with a confused expression plastered all across his face, as my face started to sadden.

I assumed that he had most likely forgotten me but i didn't want to come with terms that it had actually happened.

Y/n: Oh uhm we ran into each other.. At hhn.
M: OHHH yeah we did i remember when your friend was screaming and being chased
Y/n: Yeah!

I started to smile a bit knowing he had at least a small memory of me left in his mind. It had started to become quiet as I just looked down and started fiddling with my feet.

M: By the way, is your friend okay after that little thing?
Y/n: Yeah haha she's actually with i think her names maddy right now
M: Wait like madeline or someone else
Y/n: Yeah yeah her, i was just on my way to get meet up with them
M: Oh well so was i..well not for your friend but- ma- yeah i think you know what i mean.
Y/n: Yeah yeah you're all good. You maybe wanna like I don't know how to walk together?
M: Sure why not.

I gave him a small smile and a chuckle before starting to walk slowly letting him catch up with my pace. I was walking right next to mason fucking thames oh my god.

(Ew. I hate this chapter it wrote it terribly. I'm gonna make the next one ten times better istg.)