Chapter 1

"C'mon, Lauren. Why can't you leave the girl alone," Normani scolded, watching Camila get up from her seat to walk away once Lauren took her place beside her. The girl just looked up at her best friend with a shit eating grin on her face.

"I wasn't even doing anything. I'm merely trying be a good citizen by interacting with her," she laughed, squeezing her pudding cup before moving it up to her lips. Though this had been an everyday thing. Lauren had always went out of her way to mess with the Junior. Normani rolled her eyes, sitting herself across from the other Lauren.

"One day, she's gonna get fed up with your shit and smack you right across the face and I'll be there. Laughing. Encouraging the poor girl 'cause my best friend's a straight up dick," Normani spoke, her gaze moving to where the younger girl had sat herself down. For someone popular enough to win the junior presidency elections, she seemed like a loner. But she was nice, and no one seemed to have major issues with her. Camila had just always been the quiet type, at least when no one specifically goes out to talk to her. It's probably what makes her a good class president. She keeps to herself, but she wasn't totally a shy person. She could be out going and playful, too. Maybe it was why Lauren was so drawn to her.

That and how hot she was.

"She won't hurt a fly, let alone someone as hot as me," Lauren shrugged, earning an eye roll from Normani.

"I don't know why I hang out with you," the girl grumbled, taking out her salad before beginning to eat it.

"Because it means I'll fuck you without you needing to treat me like one of your little boyfriends." That earned her a quick kick to her leg. Glaring at the girl in front of her, Lauren leaned forward to grab a grape.

"That's abuse and will most likely stop me from letting you take your sexual frustration out." Before Normani could respond, one of the girl's Lauren friends (with benefits) came and wrapped an arm around her neck before leaning down, their lips brushing against the pale girl's ear.

"You're gonna still come over tonight, right?" Jenna asked, fingers trailing down the girl's upper up. Lauren lets out a small hum, turning her head to capture their lips into a heated kiss.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world."

The red headed smirked, pressing another kiss on their lips before walking away.

"You know she fucked like the whole football team, right?" Normani pointed out, as if Lauren was going to change her mind because of that. The girl honestly didn't care about who they fucked as long as they were willing to fuck her.

"Don't forget she was rumored to fucked her chemistry teacher her sophomore year," the green eyed girl reminded her. Her gaze drifted towards Camila, who had already began making her way towards the hallway. Taking that as a cue, Lauren got up herself- thankful that Ally was already making their way to their table.

"Well, I'm gonna go take a piss," Lauren says, causing Normani to scrunch up her nose in disgust. The raven haired girl only laughed before quietly and distinctively following the younger girl. She smiled when she spots her by their locker, quietly putting away the things she didn't need.

Moving to lean against the locker beside hers, Lauren closed theirs to simply catch their attention. Sighing, Camila turned her attention to Lauren and gave her a look of disinterest.

"Nice to see you again, Cabello," she greeted, a hand moving to rest on Camila's waist.

"Can you please not touch me?" Pushing Lauren's hand away, she goes to re-enter her locker combination.

"I don't know why you're trying so hard to not give in. We both know you find me attractive. I can feel your eyes on me during class, Camila. And during tutoring... You look at me more often than I can count."

Camila turned red from either embarrassment or anger- Lauren couldn't tell. Though she went with the first one, having some confidence in herself. She hadn't let the girl speak before she herself continued, pushing herself off the locker to take a step closer and whisper to her.

"I won't tell anyone, Camila. Just tell me where you wanna meet up and we can work on fixing this sexual tension between us."

Instead of getting a verbal response from the other student, Camila pushed the girl back and beginning to make her way back to the cafeteria, her head bowed.

"Oh, come on! Stop being so damn difficult!" Lauren called out, but she considered the girl's feelings and stayed at her spot. Who knows, Normani might actually be right about Camila snapping soon.

"Whatever, I'll see you after school for tutoring," the green eyed girl called out, letting out a small laugh before going to the girl's bathroom.

~~~

Camila (1:24 pm): I can't make it to tutoring today.

Lauren (1:24 pm): oh come on, was it because of what i said today?

Lauren (1:25 pm): because if it is, i'm sorry, but i really need help on this. if i fail this next test, my grade's going to drop to a d and that means i'll have to fucking talk to my counselor again

Camila (1:28 pm): no, i just have to be somewhere after school.

Lauren (1:28 pm): then reschedule! later today then? when are you free? i really need this, camila... please.

Camila (1:30 pm): Fine, I guess I can do it around six. I'll send you my address after school.

Camila (1:31 pm): Don't try anything or I'll kick you where it hurts.

Lauren (1:32 pm): so practically everywhere? but alright, fine. i'll be on my best behavior.

With a satisfied grin, Lauren sends Jenna a message that she couldn't make it before sending one to Normani.

Lauren (1:38 pm): dude, forty bucks say i'll get a video of camila moaning my name tonight.

Normani (1:40 pm): forty says she'll kick you in the balls before making you leave.

Lauren (1:42 pm): i'll just come to you if i don't get laid, js

Normani (1: 45 pm): save it, i've got a date tonight buddy.

Lauren (1: 45 pm): damn alright. text me how it goes after xx

When the lights goes off, Lauren placed her phone on her seat before laying her head on the seat. The movie that the sub played thankfully made it easy for her to be lulled to sleep.

A/N: I'd like to thank all the fuckboys in my school. Without you guys, I wouldn't know how to write Lauren's fuckgirl attitude :)))))