Chapter 3

"Dude, stop laughing!" Lauren whined, using a pillow to smack a laughing Normani.

"I told you it would happen!" She manage to say through her laughter, grabbing the pillow that hit her moments before. Even though Lauren was her best friend, she enjoyed hearing about her failed attempts because not only was it hilarious to her, but it made her believe that the females in her school wasn't as easy as her best friend said they'd be.

She loved the girl, really, but she wouldn't mind having her ego deflate just a bit. Also, the less girls she sleeps with, the less chances it'd be for Lauren catch something. Because God knows what the girls' Lauren sleep with do.

"Does it still hurt, hm?" Normani asked once her laughter died down, lying on her side so she would be facing the green eyed girl.

"Not anymore, but I don't know... I think you should just give it some kisses to make sure it's alright," Lauren tried, her lips curling up into a faint smirk. Brown eyes rolled at the girl's words even though her hand goes down to the zipper of the black jeans.

"You're lucky my date ended poorly," Normani grumbled, taking out the flaccid member from it's confinements.

"I'll be happy to be your back up," the Cuban murmured, eyes shutting as she feels her best friend getting in position.

***

"She's so annoying, I don't know why you still bother to help that bitch out when she goes out of her way to fuck with you," Dinah scolded, practically scowling as she tries to finish the essay she've been putting off.

"She's not that bad all the time. Like, before she tried something we were actually getting along!" Camila defended herself, though sometimes she wondered the same thing. Shifting in her bed, the Junior fixed the placement of her phone before putting her best friend on speaker.

"You should just report her or something. Or like worse, tell your dad what she've been doing. He already despise her, so if he manage to find out what she've done, your little problem is gone."

"She's a huge problem," Camila murmured, a hand moving to rub her face due to frustration. She couldn't even figure out why Lauren would choose her out of everybody else to annoy. Like, what did she do to deserve this? Was Monica, the girl who went up against her, Lauren's younger sibling? Wait wasn't even possible. She was Asian...

"Mila for fuck sake, you can't zone out of me over the phone. I can't hit you with a damn pencil from over her," Dinah groaned, irritated with her best friend's lack of focus. Not only was she juggling doing her essay and trying to counsel her friend, but apparently she had to fight for her attention also.

"Sorry, sorry. I'm just... I don't know. I can't even think of a reason to why she's doing this to me. I just wanna go to school without worrying about someone stepping into my personal bubble or touching me without my permission. Like I get it. She likes to believe that everyone's gay for her, but I'm not. I'm straight as a stick."

"-some sticks curves, Mila."

"Was that input really necessary?" The older girl snapped, obviously not in a playful mood.

"Woah there, buddy. Tone down the attitude before I hang up on you."

"That's mean, why would you even think about doing that?" She frowned, tugging the blanket higher up her body.

"I was kidding. I would have to deal with your pouting self tomorrow if I did that and I rather not."

"Oh so that's what you're worried about? Not that I'll be butthurt?"

"Mhmmm, I'm too busy writing this damn essay to care about your ass."

"You mean the one that was assigned three weeks ago? Did you just start?"

"Yeah and before you get all judging with me, know that I don't give a fuck because I know I'll be getting a B minus whether I started it three weeks ago or today."

"Uh-huuuh, sure you wi-" Her words got cut off when she realizes she received a message from the girl of their topic earlier. A sigh emits from her lips.

"Dinah, I'll let you work on that. See you tomorrow."

"Oh thank God, I thought you'd never let me leave." And before Camila could scold her for her rudeness, the line went dead. Shaking her head, the brunette took her phone and opened up the message.

Lauren ( 10:21pm): Sorry 'bout earlier. I went too far and made you uncomfortable

Camila (10:23pm): It's not okay, but I appreciate you apologizing.

Lauren (10:23pm): you got to knee my in the balls, i think you should be glad tht im apologizing right now

Camila (10:24pm): Alright, you're ridiculous. Please don't talk to me tomorrow.

Lauren (10:24pm): you know that's not possible.

Camila (10: 26pm): Why're you like this? Why do you go out of your way to harass me, to make me feel uncomfortable when I don't even talk to you? What do you even get out of it?

She waited awhile for a respond, but it didn't come. So with a sigh, she goes to open up their conversation and bid the girl a goodnight ( she wasn't rude, and it wasn't nice to end a conversation without a decent bye), but when she sees the read receipt saying it had been open for awhile now, Camila frowned.

She figured Lauren doesn't deserve a goodbye.

A/N: This was a really short update, but I had some muse for this story so... Enjoy! :)
But you guys should really hit me up on chrlzdpd.tumblr.com! I'd love to talk to you guys there.