Chapter 8

(Would put a little warning for some nsfw but 95% of y'all are probs waiting for it lbr )

"This doesn't make me less mad at you," Lauren breathed out, eyes shut as she lets a lone finger run along the other girl's wet slit.

"Yes it does," Normani scoffs, pulling back to give the Cuban woman a small glare. Before Lauren could say anything, the hand on her length began to move again— causing a small sigh to leave her lips.

"Whatever, you still owe me dinner at least," she said in defeat, leaning in to capture her best friend's lips with her own.

They continue to make out, with Normani straddling Lauren's thighs— both their hands remaining occupied with pleasing the other.

Though it doesn't last long. Lauren's phone began to blow up with messages— and most importantly from someone she've been wanting to get a respond from.

After the forth time her phone played the minions laughing, Normani pulls back and lets out a frustrated sigh.

"Laur, that's the biggest mood killer of all time. I can even feel you getting soft."

Lauren on the other hand was too busy trying to reach for her phone while continuing to remain in their position.

"It's Camila's ringtone— easy to know when she texts me," she murmurs, grabbing her phone to sit back properly.

At the mention of the younger girl, Normani pauses her movement to lean forward, trying to get a good look at their conversation. 

CAMILA: can we talk
CAMILA: I don't know why but I feel guilty
CAMILA: I shouldn't even feel guilty
CAMILA: but I didn't mean to hurt you
CAMILA: please believe that.

"Do you think she w—" Before Lauren would finish her sentence, Normani rolls her eyes and quickly cut her off.

"I think she really wants to talk to you so take the chance and don't fuck it up by being a horny fuckhead." There's a small pout on Lauren's lips, but she goes to reply nonetheless.

LAUREN: we can talk before school tomorrow.

After getting the approval from Normani, she goes to send it before turning her phone on silent.

"I added the period to make myself  sound more serious," she said with a smile, putting her phone away before leaning forward to recapture the other's lips with her own.

A hand on her chest easily pushes her back.

"Are you really gonna try and continue to fuck me after she texted you?"

Lauren's brows furrows as she slowly nods her head. "She's dating someone else and you still owe me."

There's a brief moment where Normani questioned their actions, but it quickly went away and she resumes making out with her best friend.

A/N: I'm sorry I took so long, I had most of this chapter written out but I lost all my fucking writing because I broke my old laptop and I didn't transfer it to my google docs yet. 😔
but anyways, I'm gonna try something and hopefully it'll stop me from continuing my shitty activity on fhere
I'll be giving out short updates like this every other night.
also this one's for @Camrenskoala_xox cuz of that lil joke I did that was lowkey uncalled for lmao 😘