Eschatology

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Male God is Mine!! MGIM » Chapter 33: Eschatology (1)
Male God is Mine!! Chapter 33: Eschatology (1)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Tian Mi woke up, she was awakened by pain. When memories and plots entered her brain, she felt more painful, frowning and a little bored with pain, but she still resisted receiving the memories and plots.

After receiving it, Tian Mi was a little startled. She felt that this world was too illusory!

When doing modern tasks, she also watched some zombie movies and doomsday novels, but when she was in such an environment, she was still a little surprised. Well, it's all novels anyway, there are no surprises, maybe she can go to cultivate something real or something.

Well, after receiving the plot, she feels that this parasite is still quite pitiful. The parasite's wish is actually very simple, far away from ruthless parents.

After merging into the memory, she finally knew why she had a headache when she woke up. This parasite went to the bar last night to get drunk and came home after three o'clock in the morning. She was so drunk.

Yoti is 22 years old this year and has just graduated from university. Her family is very rich and she is also ranked in this Q city. After graduation, she was unwilling to work in the family company. She wanted to play for a few more years, and her family would leave her alone. She talked to a boyfriend called Shu Ziyun, who she knew when she was in college, and was three years older than her. When she was just a freshman, he was the senior who greeted the freshmen. She has a lively and outgoing temperament. She fell in love with the senior at first glance, so she began to pursue her. She looks good and has been a school girl since junior high school. She has a good family background and has many suitors, but she just likes that family background and looks only The handsome Shu Ziyun. When she first saw Shu Ziyun, she felt that he was like a scholar who came out of ink painting, white shirt, dark cyan pants, slightly long black hair, slightly covering his forehead, his features are not good, they are combined, they look but Very comfortable. He looked indifferent, looking at Tian Mi's eyes, just like looking at ordinary people, without a trace of surprise. Tian Mi took the initiative to talk to him, but he just responded lightly.

Later, she knew that his name was Shu Ziyun, a senior in the Chemistry Department. His grades were very good. If nothing else, he would go abroad for further studies after graduation. Throughout her freshman year, Tian Mi would go to Shu Ziyun whenever she was free. At first, Shu Ziyun ignored her. Later, Shu Ziyun gradually got used to her existence. Before Shu Ziyun graduated and went abroad, he accepted Tian Mi and the two started dating.

Three years later, Shu Ziyun returned from school. During this period, as long as Tian Mi was on vacation, he would go abroad to accompany Shu Ziyun. The two people became more and more emotional, Shu Ziyun was cold-tempered, and everything was hidden in his heart. He cared about Tian Mi very much, but never said ‘I love you’ to Tian Mi.

Tian Mi really likes Shu Ziyun, but she will get tired if her enthusiasm is not answered for a long time. She would send him messages every day, but he would only reply one or two words each time, or sometimes he would not reply.

In order to be able to talk to him on the phone, and to be afraid of interrupting his rest, I would not go to bed most of the night, considering the time abroad, calling him, often she said for a long time, there will only be one or two Shu Ziyun Word answer.

Before Shu Ziyun, she had been in love, but she had never been so humble. For Shu Ziyun, she is willing to wrong herself.

After waiting for three years, Tian Mi graduated from University, and Shu Ziyun finally returned to China and was invited to teach at the university.