The world is too dangerous

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Male God is Mine!! MGIM » Chapter 323: The world is too dangerous (1)
Male God is Mine!! Chapter 323: The world is too dangerous (1)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Tian Mi was awakened by a burst of exclamation.

The long green eyelashes trembled and opened his eyes slowly.

She was surprised to find that she was locked in a big cage.

Tian Mi didn't have time to look at herself, curled up somewhat defensively, and looked around carefully.

She should be on a large stage at this time, the room is brightly lit, and there are tables under the stage, and each table is full of people.

Their dress is very peculiar, not like ancient or modern.

The styles are different, and there are any styles.

Some have long skirts and robes, some wear shorts, some have short hair and some have long hair.

Even, many people have different hair colors and pupil colors.

At this time, their eyes were all on her, with surprise, greed, or possessiveness in their eyes.

"This is the elf caught in the dream forest. From her appearance, she is an adult and very healthy! The starting price is 10,000 high-grade crystal coins, and now we are shooting!"

After the voice sounded, Tian Mi found a coquettish-looking and revealing woman standing next to her cage.

Like, the host?

As soon as the host's voice fell, some people kept raising their voices to report the number, and it quickly rose to one hundred thousand top grade crystal coins.

Tian Mi swallowed lightly, calling out 0051 in her mind: "Where is this?"

"Mission World!"

"I know, I mean, where am I now?!"

"Host, shouldn't we think about what we should do now?" 0051 answered Tian Mi casually.

Tian Mi opened her mouth: "Didn't you send me here?"

"The difficulty of the task is the host you choose~"

Tian Mi bit her lower lip and looked at the excited humans in the audience anxiously.

Where does she know what to do now?

Seeing what she looks like now, she is going to be auctioned!

At this time, she could not receive the memory and plot of the host.

Oh my god~ who will save her?

"One million!" A neutral voice sounded.

As soon as the sound fell, all the people in the meeting were quiet.

The price was only raised to 500,000 just now, and now this person even mentioned 1 million all at once.

One million top-grade crystal coins is not a small amount!

No matter how rich, no one would be willing to spend it like this.

Everyone turned around looking for the speaker.

Tian Mi stared at her with wide eyes, and her voice seemed to be coming from the second floor room.

The door was closed tightly, and the people inside could not be seen.

The host on the stage did not show much surprise, but just brightened his eyes and smiled happily: "One million top-grade crystal coins, is there anyone who bids higher? If not, then this elf, just It belongs to that gentleman!"