Physician Father, wait for me

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Male God is Mine!! MGIM » Chapter 255: Physician Father, wait for me (1)
Male God is Mine!! Chapter 255: Physician Father, wait for me (1)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Gu Liyou is a doctor with very good medical skills.

Person: Ruthless genius doctor.

Gu Liyou has a weird temper, what's the fault?

That is, when he sees a doctor, he only depends on his mood, and he is in a bad mood, or the patient, or the patient’s family, does not suit him. No matter how much money he has, he will not be cured.

If you force him to cure, then he may have a little poison that will directly kill the patient. Without blinking the eyes.

This situation is not unprecedented.

If you want revenge from him? Not to mention that his poison is good, martial arts is not weak. If it doesn't work, the whole army is wiped out.

Therefore, over time, those people also knew his temper, and they did not dare to force him to heal his illness.

Of course, that is Gu Liyou's style of dealing with the rich.

For those poor people, he is very kind and can see a doctor free of charge and give medicine free of charge.

Gu Liyou is a very mysterious person, no one knows where he comes from or where he is going.

No one knew his name, only called him a ruthless genius doctor.

No one knows what he looks like, because he wears a black hollow mask all the year round, only looking at his eyes and the skin under his nose.

No one knows how old he is, because when he was known, he was wearing silver hair.

Chu Fei is a savage princess. Because her father, the prince, gave birth to six sons in succession, she, as the only daughter, is very much loved.

One time, Chu Fei disguised herself as a man and went out to play, and met Nanchang Hou who was seeking medical treatment for her son. Nanchanghou went so far as to seek medical advice from a strange man with a black mask.

Chu Fei was more interested in hiding to watch the play.

But looking at Nan Changhou, who usually puts his eyes on the top of his head, and sees no one is pleasing to his eyes, he is so beloved and eager to lower his body to beg for help. Although Nanchang Hou had criticized her for not having the appearance of a princess, at this moment, she felt very sympathetic to Nanchang Hou.

Chu Fei glared at the masked man who had never spoken. Why is this man like this! Everyone begged so much, but they didn't even treat them. Isn't it about the parents of the doctor? !

Chu Fei stood up a little angrily and accused the man with the mask.

Gu Liyou could see Chu Fei's lady pretending to be a man at a glance, but just glanced at her lightly without any emotion. Then he turned his head to look at Nan Changhou who had been begging him to treat his son.

After a long time, he said: "Deadly." The cold voice, cherish the words like gold. After speaking, he directly lifted his foot and left.

Nanchang Hou knew Gu Liyou's rules, so although he was disappointed, he did not stop Gu Liyou's footsteps. Going home with my son.

Chu Fei didn't do it, she couldn't see a person who couldn't save her. So I caught up with Gu Liyou and kept scolding him.

Later, Chu Fei learned of Gu Liyou's identity. At first, she dismissed Gu Liyou. Later, she saw Gu Liyou treating the poor for free. The girl's heart sprouts, she fell in love with Gu Liyou.