Xiuxianwen

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Male God is Mine!! MGIM » Chapter 147: Xiuxianwen (1)
Male God is Mine!! Chapter 147: Xiuxianwen (1)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Tian Mi woke up, she immediately opened her eyes and looked around.

There are stone walls all around, as if they are in a cave, but there are all kinds of wooden furniture inside.

Maybe because the body is specially decorated, it looks a little warm.

Take a deep breath, as if there is an indescribable fragrance in the air?

Anyway, it was not the same as the air Tian Mi breathes. It feels very comfortable to breathe into her body, as if her whole person is stretched out.

In the cave, she was the only one, and no one else was there.

Where is this?

She was very curious, so she closed her eyes, ready to accept the plot and memory.

After receiving the plot and memories, Tian Mi was full of novelty in the world instantly.

Xiu Xianwen, she has always been curious about a world.

When she first saw Xiuxianwen while reading novels, she was very much looking forward to entering the world of Xiuxianwen one day.

Now I finally got what I wanted.

This hostile identity is very good, because she is the senior sister of the male lead and the female lead.

This place belongs to the Xuanyun Sect, one of the four major sects in the world of cultivation.

The body is the elder disciple of the current lord of the Xuanyun Sect, Ling Zhenzi, with very good qualifications.

The body was an orphan, and was picked up by Ling Zhenzi, and then discovered that she was the root of the Heavenly Spirit of Wood, so he brought her back to Xuanyun Sect.

Because when I first saw Tian Mi, Tian Mi didn't cry or make trouble, smiled sweetly at Ling Zhenzi, so Ling Zhenzi simply named her Tian Mi.

She has an excellent talent, and her temperament is also a muscle.

Since she was instilled serious practice in her childhood, she also focused on cultivation, and she rarely left the cave.

The female protagonist Yin Ran came through, originally just an ordinary person in modern times, but a sky thunder directly smashed her into the world of cultivating immortals.

Yin Ran, who had just arrived in the world of cultivating immortals, happened to meet a disciple recruited by Xuan Yunzong once in 20 years, so Yin Ran went.

As a result, a test of the spiritual root, the thunder is the heaven spiritual root.

It happened to be met by Ling Zhenzi who had just left the customs, and he was taken into the name.

Although Yin Ran is the root of the Lightning Celestial Spirit, he has good aptitude, but extremely bad talent.

For fifty years, he couldn't even build the foundation, and he stayed at the eighth level of gas refining.

This made Ling Zhenzi a little disappointed. After all, his other two apprentices were already in the middle of the golden core and the second of the golden core.

For Yin Ran, Ling Zhenzi didn't have much patience, so he had to throw her at Tian Mi like Mu Yuechen at the beginning.

In the plot, Tian Mi is devoted to cultivation, and when Ling Zhenzi threw Mu Yuechen to her, she couldn't take over.