Brother guard, look over here

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Male God is Mine!! MGIM » Chapter 358: Brother guard, look over here (1)
Male God is Mine!! Chapter 358: Brother guard, look over here (1)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"I said, my eldest lady~ Can you not be so picky! I have been picking this for an hour, and I think these skirts look pretty! This is her Su Ran marriage and not your marriage, let alone your appearance, even if Wearing casual clothes to the wedding, you must be the most eye-catching one!"

A neutral voice complained impatiently, an indistinguishable face, delicate and handsome.

He has short black hair with full ears, and black crystal earrings reflect the light in the light.

Another sweet voice sounded: "I also think Mi Mi looks good in everything!"

Tian Mi, who had just entered the body of her body, was a little confused about the environment she was in at this time. Tian Mi blinked and behaved calmly: "Well, that's it."

Tian Mi casually took a silver-gray sequined fishtail evening dress.

Seeing Tian Mi's so simple, both of them were a little surprised.

When Tian Mi entered the body, the girl who spoke first stared, stood up from the sofa, and touched Tian Mi's forehead.

Tian Mi turned her head to avoid: "What are you doing?"

"Let me see if you have a fever, you are so easy to talk!"

Tian Mi opened her mouth. Before she could speak, another girl talked about the talking girl: "Ran Ran, how can you say that? My family has always been very good at talking!"

Jin Ran rolled his eyes: "Qiannuo, if you didn't know that you already have a boyfriend, I really doubt whether you have a crush on Mi Mi!"

Ran Qiannuo blinked, pretending to look at Jin Ran blankly: "Ah? How can I have a secret love for Mi Mi, I am a Ming Lian Mi Mi~"

Uh~ Look at this girl who shows her love for her cute baby face.

Tian Mi backed away holding her dress, looking at Ran Qiannuo defensively.

Fortunately, Jin Ran and Ran Qiannuo didn't see Tian Mi's abnormality. They just made a few jokes before turning their heads to look at Tian Mi.

"Really selected? This is the one?" Jin Ran asked Tian Mi, although it was an inquiry, but with a warning in his eyes, he signaled Tian Mi: Don't you dare to try it!

Tian Mi nodded and did not speak.

She has not yet received the memory of the host, and has no idea what kind of personality the host is.

In order to avoid unnecessary trouble, Tian Mi decided to talk less.

"Okay, let this one go. It's a good decision! This one is the first one you tried, and the others are all for nothing!" Jin Ran rolled his eyes again, exquisitely handsome face Full of helplessness.

Tian Mi lowered her eyelids and said nothing.

"Alright~ You can choose which one Mi Mi likes! Don't you want to go to the hairdressing? Let's go!" Ran Qiannuo said as she walked to Tian Mi's side, holding Tian Mi's hand.

Tian Mi twitched her lips and smiled apologetically at Ran Qiannuo and Jin Ran: "I suddenly feel a little uncomfortable. I'll go another day, or you go first?"

Hearing Tian Mi's discomfort, Ran Qiannuo was a little nervous, and raised her hand to touch Tian Mi's forehead: "Where is it? I will accompany you to the hospital for a look!"

Tian Mi shook her head: "No, it's just a little dizzy. I'll just go back to sleep."

The three men bought the evening dresses and left the clothing store.