Rebirth Female Lead

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Male God is Mine!! MGIM » Chapter 42: Rebirth Female Lead (1)
Male God is Mine!! Chapter 42: Rebirth Female Lead (1)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Tian Mi didn’t know why. She was so docile in her house, she didn’t even dare to speak loudly. Every time she was bullied by her, she didn’t dare to sue her cousin. Since she was pushed into the pool by accident, she suddenly seemed to change. The same as individuals.

She would please her grandmother and her parents, and every time she bullied her, she would suffer.

Originally, my parents wanted to marry the cousin to his brother Tian Zhong. My brother originally hated Wei Wei Nuo's cousin, but after the cousin changed, the whole family liked her.

The cousin did not want to marry her brother, and her family did not force her.

Later, because the cousin of Ning Yuanhou and Ning Yuanhou's horoscopes were very good, the old lady of Ning Yuanhou proposed to the Tian family. The cousin married Ning Yuanhou, the widower.

Although Ning Yuanhou is good-looking, he is a dumb man, and Tian Mi looks down on him. She likes the prince. Although the prince has a concubine, it is still okay to be a concubine as a daughter of the minister of war.

But why, the prince would actually like his cousin, and even threatened that the cousin should be his side concubine, and openly grabbed his wife with Ning Yuanhou!

The cousin, who is a jian, married Ning Yuanhou and still keeps on seduce the prince.

Well, don’t you care about fame the most! I will ruin your reputation! Tian Mi intends to drug her cousin, and then attract the prince, and then the prince can get the cousin.

She is already a married woman. If she was caught and raped in bed, Ning Yuanhou would definitely divorce her, and she could not be the prince’s concubine, at most she would be a concubine. Later, she entered the Prince's Mansion, and there was a chance to rectify her.

Tian Mi had a good plan, but she did not expect that her cousin had not been recruited, but she drank the medicine tea.

When the prince came, her medicinal properties broke out and pestered the prince, but the prince didn't like her, so he called a guard and left.

She and the guard were caught in bed. For the sake of face, parents married her to the guard and severed her relationship.

She was not reconciled, but the prince was afraid that she would make trouble for his cousin again, so he directly asked the guard to give her medicine and make her bedridden. In the end, her life quickly dried up and died.

Tian Mi's wish is that she wants to marry Ning Yuanhou, and she wants Ning Yuanhou to fall in love with her! She wants everyone to know that she is better than her cousin!

After Tian Mi accepted the plot and memory, she just wanted to raise her forehead and curse crow's mouth! This is an out-and-out house fight! my God!

This time she is not sympathetic to the body, this body completely killed herself.

In this article, Ning Yuanhou is the male lead, so the wish to embed the body is well realized.

After searching for the time she came, Tian Mi couldn't help but want to scold her, are you kidding me? ! The female protagonist has already married the male protagonist. According to the loyal nature of the male protagonist, how should she marry the male protagonist and how to attack the male protagonist! Let me go~

"0051, I know the task will be getting harder and harder, but why come this time? Is there anything for me now!?"

Just tomorrow, the host intends to prescribe medicine to the hostess when attending the banquet.