Hou Ye, stop making trouble

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Male God is Mine!! MGIM » Chapter 383: Hou Ye, stop making trouble (1)
Male God is Mine!! Chapter 383: Hou Ye, stop making trouble (1)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
She is the daughter of a servant of the Ministry of Household, and her capable mother has given birth to five children in a row.

Three daughters, and two sons.

She is the second daughter.

Since childhood, the eldest sister and younger sister have been favored by their fathers and mothers, and the two younger brothers are also highly valued.

And she seems to be extra in that home.

At the age of fifteen, she was married to Pyeongchang Hou as her regular wife.

Also, step-wife.

It stands to reason that it is her blessing to marry Hou Pingchang.

After all, Pyeongchang Hou is regarded as a brother by the current emperor, and he attaches great importance to Pyeongchang Hou. Otherwise, Pyeongchang Hou would not be a hereditary prince.

Above the court, who met Pingchang Hou, impolite three points.

However, Na Pyeongchanghou is not only older than her father.

On the night she married, Pingchanghou suddenly died suddenly.

She, overnight, went from a bride to a widow.

And Pyeongchanghou's eldest son, the first son of Pyeongchanghou, became Pyeongchanghou.

She became the old lady of Pingchang Hou.

She never wanted much, just wanted a courtyard, and then spent the rest of her time quietly.

But... God doesn't seem to want her to be better.

Because of the death of the old Pyeongchanghou, she was crowned with the title of hard life and Kefu.

All those who respect and love Ping Changhou seem to blame Ping Changhou's death on her.

Even her father and mother thought so.

After she got married to Pingchang Houfu, she only sent a letter to her and ignored her again.

It seems that she has never given birth to a daughter like her.

But everyone in the Pyeongchang Hou's Mansion saw her, and those with a higher status would look at her like an enemy.

Those with a lower status will also be behind her, pointing and pointing.

Fortunately, on the surface of Pingchang Hou Mansion, she still treats her well.

She has been living in her yard again, and if she can go out, she will not go out.

She thought that she could live the rest of her life like this.

But when she was twenty years old, there had been earth-shaking changes.

What has changed is nothing but her heart.

She knew she shouldn't, but she couldn't control her heart.

She fell in love with her stepson.

The second son of the old Ping Changhou, Ye Ting'an.

Lao Ping Chang Hou married two wives before marrying her as his stepwife.

The first one is the biological mother of Ye Tingge, Hou, Pyeongchang.

Ye Tingge's mother died when Ye Tingge was three years old.

A year later, the old Ping Chang Hou married Ye Ting'an's biological mother.