27- Retrospective

Two soldiers fly past Annie as Annie grabs one, crushing it, Evelyn creating a spear from her palm, stabbing the other soldier through the chest with it. Reiner, Evelyn and Annie continue to take down as many soldiers as they can.

--- underground ---

"Just now... what did you say?" Hange asks as she looks back at the Azumabito mechanics.

"That it usually takes us a whole day to service the boat before it can fly" one of the men says as he looks up at Hange, "but with the right equipment, we should shave it down to half a day".

"Half a day?" Magath asks in shock, "you want us to hold the enemy off for that long? They're going to be throwing reinforcements at us. We're supposed to defend the port when our titans only last a few hours?".

"We'll be too late" Hange says as they look at Magath, "the rumbling moves faster than a galloping horse, maybe even faster than Evelyn's horse, Kanmori. Plus, they plough through all obstacles. In half a day, they'll raze something like 600 kilometres past the coast. For them to flatten the entire continent will take... just four days. Even if it all goes well and we do stop Eren... it'll already be too late... for Liberio".

"Damn it" Jean says as he looks down.

"Even if we do get it to fly, we don't know Eren's location" Magath says as he looks at Jean, "that'll add more time. It's not like we can defend the port that long to begin with. It's just not...".

"I have an idea" Kiyomi says as he leads everyone into the room as she spreads out a map, "South of here, in the Marleyan coastal city of Odiha, we own a hanger. We could depart at once, towing it behind us, and complete preparations in Odiha".

"A coastal city? That puts it roughly... isn't it about to flattened?" Hange asks as they look at Kiyomi.

"We can get to Odiha before the rumbling does, but it's a gamble if it'll stand for half a day" Kiyomi says as she looks at Hange.

"A gamble?" Hange asks as they raise a brow.

"In any case, we won't be moving off from here" Magath says as he looks at his gun, "does the ship have coal?".

"Yes!" one of the mechanics says, "but preparations take 30 minutes".

"Make it 15! If you die, Hizuru and the world are doomed! Stay sharp!" Magath says as he looks at the three mechanics.

"Right!" the three of them say scared by Magath's loud voice.

"I'll get the Captain and the others!" Jean says as he looks at Magath.

"I'll let Mikasa know!" Hange says as they run off with Jean.

--- outside ---

Reiner, Annie and Evelyn continue to fight outside as Annie kicks, Reiner punches and Evelyn does everything on between.

"Change of plans!" Mikasa says as she lands on the side of Annie's face, "we've leaving to service the boat on the mainland! Help them board it!".

"Mikasa, you go help Jean bring Levi and the rest of them down here!" Evelyn says as she looks at Mikasa.

"Roger!" Mikasa says as she flies off.

"Annie, Reiner! Let's finish this!" Evelyn yells as the two of them nod.

The three of them scream as they start to fight again.

"It's the Azumabito mechanics! Kill them!" Floch yells as he and three other soldiers land on the rooftop.

The three soldiers start to shoot at them when Evelyn flies in and kicks one of the soldiers in his face. She then spins and cuts the other two in their stomach's with blades she formed form her hands.