Introduction

Fire erupted from a wooden house, debris fell to the ground creating a loud sound. Black smoke trailed along the wind.

Two figures were coughing as they dropped to their knees. They were carrying something wrapped in a light brown cloth.

"Please..." A voice croaked as they spit out blood from their mouth. "Save, M/n." The woman whispered as she lifted her bloody hand and rested it on the beast's nostrils.

"Protect him, Koa." The father ordered as he gripped his wounded stomach, trying to not let his blood gush out but it was futile as red liquid was seeping through his battered clothes.

The creature grunted in affirmation as it licked both the man and woman's face, leaving them in slimy residue with their hairs up from the lick.

They both laughed weakly.

"We love you M/n, with all of our hearts. Become a great person in the future and you better not have a big sweet tooth like your father." The woman joked.

"Kiara!" The man whined as he gently nudged to his wife.

"I'm joking, Kiro." The woman smiled weakly before hissing in pain.

They both planted a kiss on the 6-year old's head.

Kiara gently pushed the h/c haired child into the creature's chest.

"Please stay safe, both of you."

Kiara and Kiro's light in their eyes began to fade away as their touch felt cold as ice.

The creature stared at them sniffling, tears slid down it's cheek. They quietly howled in silence, safely gripping M/n into their chest.

'Don't worry masters, I'll keep M/n safe.'

It bowed its head as a sign of respect to Kiara and Kiro and slowly walked away as M/n was on its back sleeping.

But what the creature did not notice was that a white light enveloped both the white haired female and the black haired male.

So what yall think 👀

What was that creature? Maybe it's a  fairy or a lizard lmao

Read to find out🤭