Chapter 5

"He's late." Naruto grumbled he looked left and right through the halls. M/n could just stare at him in boredom.

"Naruto! Just sit down!" Sakura ordered, having her patience run out from a certain blonde head.

"I don't want to! How come our teacher's the only one that's late?! I'm ready to roll, believe it!" Naruto argued. "The other groups already met their new teachers and took off on some adventure or something and Iruka-sensei's gone too!"

"We know, okay?"

M/n yawned and looked around trying to find something to entertain himself with. His eyes looked at the eraser that was on the board and then towards the door.

He smirked and walked towards Naruto. "Hey, Naruto."

"Hm? What is it, M/n?" Naruto raised an eyebrow at M/n's smirk. He knows M/n is planning something when he has a smirk on his face.

"I've got an idea." M/n rubbed his hands like as if he was some sort evil villain from a fairy tale. The h/c haired male cupped Naruto's ear and started whispering his plan.

Naruto made an 'o' shape with his mouth and then he started to grin. "Hehe, good idea!"

"Hey! What are you doing?!"

Naruto was standing on top of a stool and was seen putting an eraser in between the door and the wall. Naruto giggled like a mad man, which made M/n snort at the sound of it.

"Naruto!" Sakura scolded with her hands on her hips.

"That's what he gets for coming late! Surprise!" Naruto yelled as he jumped out the stool.

"You're asking for trouble! You know you shouldn't do that!"

M/n walked up to Sakura and swung his arm over her shoulders. "Come on, Sakura, loosen up. As Naruto said, that's what he gets for coming late." He grinned.

Sakura blushed when she felt M/n's body pressed onto hers. 'Look at this Ino! In your face! M/n-kun is touching me!' Inner Sakura cheered in victory.

"I-I mean, I guess so." Sakura stuttered.

"Hm, our teacher's a Jonin, an elite ninja. You'd think he'd fall for that?" Sasuke spoke, still sitting in his signature position.

"You never know, Sasuke. It might surprise you." M/n teased and stuck his tongue out to the black haired Uchiha.

Sasuke gave him a hard stare like every Uchiha does but M/n didn't care like the awesome mc he is.

Suddenly, they all saw a hand grab the door. Naruto and M/n giggled, Sasuke just looked at the door and Sakura gasped.

The Jonin slid the door and stepped inside. The students watched as the eraser fell on top of the Jonin's head.

Silence was heard around the room until Naruto and M/n laughed. "We got him! He totally fell for it!"

"I'm sorry, Sensei! I told him not to do it but he wouldn't listen, I'd never do anything like that!" Sakura tried to be slick but if only they knew what her inner Sakura was saying.

Kakashi stared at his students before bending down to grab the eraser. He put his hand on his chin in a thinking position and spoke. "How can I put this? My first impression of this group. You're all a bunch of idiots."

The Genin deadpanned while M/n was ready to push his sleeves up and throw hands after getting insulted by an old looking man.

Everyone was now on the roof. Kakashi was in front of them, sitting down on the railings. Sasuke sat on the top step, Sakura, Naruto and M/n on the last step.